Seed Polls: Want OG to Help you Pick your next Grow ?, Heres the place!

As creator of this thread I will also create the first poll.

These polls can be anything, if you simply want OG to pick a strain for you to grow, make a poll and wait !
Do you want OG to help you pick the best genetics for a new grower? Make a poll !!!

TDLR, I will be ending this topic most likely as the idea of having OG doing polls on one thread just wont work probably haha.โ€™โ€™ Too much confusion to be had :stuck_out_tongue:

The first poll for this thread will be to help me pick a few strains to grow for the next run in a battle of 55 strains !

Future polls in this battle will be the same format, but when 5 winners are reached I will do a special poll in which the 5 winners battle for First . This sole winner will be one of the strains I grow. I will repeat this process until I have no more strains :stuck_out_tongue:
I think to speed up the process ; I wont be putting past winners up against new strains anymore, they will be saved for the winner poll !!!

Stockton Slap x Freakshow by @Wizdom Won the first poll so it returns to battle against 5 more new strains. Poll 1 was a 5 strain poll, doing 6 from now on to raise the stakes and make this go a little quicker <3

This is poll 2 of Lights Strain Battle 2024.
Will be closed for voting in a 12hrs or so give or take

Lights Strain Battle 2024
  • Stockton Slap x Freakshow
  • Peanut Bubble
  • Cobra Quiver
  • Lemon Cookie
  • Goji Ghash f2 x Cat Piss
  • Speeder Bike

0 voters

Stock x Freak - wizdom
Cobra Quiver and Speeder Bike - Budderton
goji - blowout
Lemon Cookie - gemiconnect
Peanut Bubble - ? Gotta check ?

14 Likes

First Vote! :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: hope to see more of yโ€™all here whenever this thing takes off !

2 Likes

Second :grin:

2 Likes

Pulled up a chair and set the topic to โ€œwatchingโ€ :grin::green_heart:

2 Likes

Alright we now have Goji Ghash x Cat Piss joining Stockton Slap x Freakshow in the first winners poll later this week.

Time for the next round of strains <3

Lights Strain Battle 2024 Poll 3
  • Syrian V
  • Frankenstein
  • Stardawg
  • SFV OG bx3 F3
  • Ancient OG F3
  • Bruzzelz Zproutz

0 voters

Syrian V - Type Two strain created by Hoku Genetics
Frankenstein - Pack by GrouchyOldMan
Stardawg -Pack from Ris
SFV OG bx3 F3 - Budderton
Ancient OG f3 - Copa Genetics
Bruzzelz Zproutz - Franklin

Let me know what I should grow next !!! Voting closes tomorrow around 3am EST

17 out of 55 strains !

P.S stuck some big time strains in this poll so they could fight each other and not automatically win against lesser known genetics :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Hey there anyone watching ! Frankenstein has won, it will be joining the other winners in The Winners poll coming shortly.

Ideally, I can only grow one or two plants in my 2x2

I do think this time around I want to stick to one strain instead of multiple strains because I want to look at different phenos of a single strain .

Alright itโ€™s settled.

The next poll which I will get posted today sometime later will only have the three winners. Whichever wins that poll will be my next run !

2 Likes
Lights Strain Battle 2024 Winners Poll
  • Freakshow x Stockton Slap
  • Goji Ghash f2 x Cat piss
  • Frankenstein

0 voters

I may end up with a few solo cups runs of the strains that dont win :stuck_out_tongue:

I am a bit confused, are all these polls just to see which 2 plans you are going to grow?

1 Like

Yeah thats exactly it for now, I think I tried making it a point that anyone can use the thread for any types of polls , as sort of a consolidated thread where you do polls haha though.

But yes , to end any confusion and make this move along quicker Iโ€™m only doing this last poll of Winners :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Some interesting choices there, best of luck. :v:

1 Like

Thank you doug!!! THceed tagged you in another thread of mine saying you were the master pollinator!!

1 Like

Lol, I must have missed that tag. I do spread some pollen around from time to time. :wink:

2 Likes