Seed Popping Thread- what are you planting today?

Hey Overgrow Family!

Let’s have a thread to show what we’re planting today- I’ll start :smiley:

Friday Night is for seed planting :alien:

So… what are you planting today?

30 Likes

I need to start thinking about that. Got alot of good seeds lately that have been burning a hole in my pocket.

3 Likes

I popped a few blueberry and bubblegum autos

5 Likes

Starting my 1st breeding project. I’m gonna work these a gen or two then go from there.

48 hrs later, 100% success rate

19 Likes

Not today but very soon . Alice in Wonderland from @anon5325009 . Just a timing thing .

5 Likes

Not today but as soon as my RSC order comes in I’ll be popping the Congolese :seedling:

5 Likes

GSC x Bubblegum cross and Lady Cindy by Melvanetics.

3 Likes

Just popped a Purple Badlands from the seedrun finally, Pop another in about 2 weeks when I harvest the first Blue Tara… I want the 4 Plant limit to become 6-8 that’d be easier. lol

2 Likes

I soaked a Bubblegum auto from Mark for 24 hours and planted it today.

2 Likes

Ziplock sauna on cable box for Aloha OG, Maui Wowie and Ohelo Berry.

3 Likes

Just started to germ a few beans of Load Off (Pineapple Thai x Monkey Balls).

3 Likes

I’ve got an Ohelo and MW going too! They are 4 weeks old and just got the old nip/tuck.

2 Likes

I’m popping some Panama red and malawi Gold to make some more seeds. Apparently the malawi is hard to get here in the states and the Panama is supposed to be pure… so fingers crossed on old seed germination rates!!

11 Likes

Trying out strayfox. This was a new release and just different than anything ive run. Put a few in paper towel today. .

6 Likes

10 Alice in Wonderland from @anon5325009 went into cups today. Thanks @anon5325009. My mantel is a nice warm place till they sprout . lol :smiley:

11 Likes

I just dropped some MWCB. I’m looking forward to that. I just finished moving seedlings to the next pot of BOG Sour Bubble. Gott keep the BOG spirit alive.

I have one cross I made in flower now and that’s pretty cool. Maybe 3-4 weeks left on her. peace

7 Likes

Congolese are going into dirt today, not sure if I want to start them in the flower or veg tent though

6 Likes

Popcorn :popcorn: and a chair for this one :yum: p

3 Likes

3farmers tko from ganja farmer and 3 mystery machine

3 Likes

BOG sweet Cindy and lifesaver.

7 Likes