Seed popping?

Anyone else going to pop some seeds over the holidays?
I’m going to dig out the collection on Tues and decide what my first grows for 2023 are going to be. I have some new additions thanks for members on OG, and they will definitely be at the top of the list.

I’m looking at you, GG strain, and Luke Skywalker…

16 Likes

It’s the new moon so I put in another seed yesterday. I’ll check on it tomorrow. I believe I picked a gelatox jack herer.
I’m still struggling with my first grow. I get closer every day!

6 Likes

Way ahead of you bromigo…2 different strains well actually 3, 1 bag seed…

14 Likes

BOG Sour BlueTooth and my Texada Timewarp S1.Got a set of Twins out of The BOG gear I got to separate into two different plants from one seed and they are quite thriving.I have a plastic vial of seeds right now as we speak burning a hole in my pocket from The Texada

9 Likes

I’ve got 2 more long bottom fighter (starfighter x longbottom leaf) F2’s that were selected toward longbottom leaf dominance gifted to me by Oleskool going into soil tomorrow.
2 weeks later, I’m planning on popping some Maui Mango Haze, followed closely by some generously gifted Twenty20 Trainwreck Arcata Cut fems!

6 Likes

See? … Right there…
If you are even thinking about it… you already know the answer… :rofl: :+1:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

I have no plans of any kind.

6 Likes

I still owe it to @stanknugzz77 to pop the testers he sent me but that’ll be about New Year’s Day and I have a cross of Blue Dream SC Cut x Dilly Bar’s I’m excited to run

2 Likes

Today I will start another Northen Lights auto seed for my ruderalis adventure.

2 Likes

In 2021 I grew some Wedding Cake. Everyone loved it, friends, family…all raved about it.
This year, 2022, I grew some Widow Maker. I recently gave a friend some of the WM as well as some Wed Cake I had left over.
Asked which was better, she said her friends all thought the Widow Maker was just a bit better.
I’m thinking the biggest factor?..it was FREE, and free is ALWAYS good :slight_smile:

Lob

6 Likes

Threw down Hawaiian Sativa x Garlic bud testers on Christmas eve an hour ago, to test my new F1 seeds.

I guess for Christmas day I can pop the new F1 Hawaiian Sativa x Maple leaf testers

Do a short grow and see if I need to make more F1s lol.

4 Likes

You’ve got me counting days in my head until I free up some space and when I could get away with starting them haha.

5 Likes

I’ve got two plants that need another week or three to finish, then I’ll clean and rearrange my garden space then pop some new seeds. I plan to start 2023 with Bodhi’s Lemon Wookie V2 (Lemon G x Wookie). I’m itching to try Third Coast’s Pure Michigan as well…

4 Likes

I will start 2023 with some Bubblegum and Jack Herer (autos from Herbies USA). Often looking for having jars filled of fruit or sugar and something potent as Jack is :nerd_face: . Happy New Year!!!

7 Likes

Hey Welcome to OVERGROW! @Weed.
and Happy New Year.

Start a grow log and join the fun. :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddd…
Here we go! :slight_smile:

There’s some Skywalker, some GG variants, and some Gelonade/Jack Herer to start things off. Really just looking for females at this point…so I can work on my reversal skills. Once I sex them…I’m going to take a bunch of clones, and then hit the Mom’s with STS.

6 Likes

The beginning of the month I planted 3 afghan original #1, 2 samquanch og, 1 tatoonie doughnut and a gorilla cookies.
One of the sog got stunted so is getting gifted to someone who is fine with that. The gc was gifted to me as seeds that are some of marks since Im just getting ready to harvest 2 of his pain in the ass plants I’m gifting the gc as well.
On the 23rd I popped a white crack and 25th it got out into grow plug.
The afghan is pr so hoping to pull at least one girl there so thatis the line up for my 3rd grow

2 Likes

I just sprouted some 90’s Blues, CaliO, Sadhu x M#1 & some old Deep chunk x RKS from Cannacopia i had sitting in my seed vault from 2012 only 4 have popped up so far but i’m hopefull a few more will come up.

4 Likes

I just put some Sour Diesel and Purple Urkle from the fall box into water yesterday :gift:.

5 Likes

Gorilla glue #4 S1 in the dirt. 4/20. 4 popped outa 20

2 Likes