Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

Sometimes it might feel like this & it’s ok:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

hahaha. You are the first person I’ve met that speaks in mostly hieroglyphic :laughing:

5 Likes

Me too! :laughing:

I was thinking stonily one time… about Esperanto & worldwide illiteracy… could a modern hieroglyphic system raise the education level of all the suffering masses?

At it’s peak usage, China had over 400,000 Esperanto speakers(not any more). Part of the Maoist worldview & legacy.

And then there was Emoji.

Obviously not what i am speaking of but it’s the right direction.

We laugh at flat-earther’s but in the more primitive human societies that is still the norm. :rolling_eyes:

We here at OG might as well be :alien:s. :laughing:

:evergreen_tree: :computer: :alembic: :syringe: :atom: :rocket: :night_with_stars:

6 Likes

You may need to hold a seminar (thread) to teach us all your beautiful language :joy:

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia 's Rosetta Stone Project!

… good name for a strain …

4 Likes

Are you donating or not? Make up your mind already. A donation means to not expect anything in return. Pick a pack, and donate. They wanna get this shit going.
I’ve put up DBHP and Good Medicine. Waiting on word where to send the Good Medicine. Nobody was asking you to share your project that is already in motion. This is about donating a pack of Bodhi Seeds.

2 Likes

Hahah cmon man. Ill donate once I know wtf is going on. Im all for sharing the love of discontinued strains but Im not just gonna giveaway beans cuz ppl dont want to buck up for beans.
I get what Worcestershire said about not being too structured but without structure this project will be a disaster.
Everyone just chill

6 Likes

They need to know whats donated to get a breeder for it. My DBHP already has its own thread. Beans being sent out tonight to her.

7 Likes

@Hoodini forgot to say that it is because of something that happened on our Discord channel (I personally don’t know any details).

5 Likes

Yes you are right im sorry guys, my drama has nothing to do with this thread! You are all amazing and the worry and thoughtful posts and pms are a bright light in the dark for me right now. I have set in motion 2 f2 runs already, with leaders to oversee the actions without my involvement and I thank them! I will still be running this project but I need a while to calm down. . . Thank you for you support! You guys are what makes OG great! Oh and for the record even though I’m trying to stay away from the drama, I ask any and all people involved in this or anyone I have asked for seeds from to step forward and tell everybody if I have ever once asked for any of these bodhi seeds donated to this project to be sent to me. . . .i can honestly say I never once wanted any of these seeds, maybe some f2s down the line but I still have never once asked ANYONE to send me bodhi seeds

18 Likes

The train is moving forward again! :bullettrain_front:

5 Likes

LoL sorry to hear of such bad luck sending this fine fella gifts. I’m doing the next best thing and sending his Canadian :maple_leaf::honey_pot: and :cocktail: via a co-worker to the motherland then posting it.

5 Likes

major edit:
I’m pretty swamped with my indoor and outdoor grows at the moment, but I would love to contribute open f2’s of the discontinued dank sinatra and any other strains that are no longer available when I get to those projects. I would also love to participate in giveaways of discontinued and lost strains like the tranquil elephantizer.
thanks so much to everyone for their community spirit and generosity, and good luck to all :slight_smile:

10 Likes

If these first three runs turn out well I hope to continue our work or at least pass on the torch.

7 Likes

I guess by the lack of response and the 12 likes which are all of my donators plus some, that everybody realizes this has nothing to do with my own person gain. . . If ANY one feels differently PLEASE speak up now. . .this is the last opportunity. . .I also what to thank all of the fellow community for there support and diligence through these “rough waters” we are sailing. . .I apologize to anyone I have hurt, wronged or failed to acknowledge here, I am handling things on my end and I still can honestly say 100% I feel like we are doing the right thing and I could not see bodhi feeling disrespected, but if that is not the case I ask now ANYONE to come forward with information from bodhi that says differently. . .THIS IS IT GUYS YOUR OPEN INVITATION TO DISPROVE MY OPINION and if said information is proven, I ask @LemonadeJoe to close this thread immediately. . .COME FORWARD NOW. . .I am not a bias party here I am 100% willing to hear everyone’s collective information with open arms and an open mind. . .I have only been giving information that sides on the side of the main reason this thread is up. . . Pm me if you would like but I won’t take ANY aggressive opinions! We have a shark tank for that, which on that topic i will gladly enter if anyone has any openly negative opinion directly towards me. . . Thank you for your time and I’ll be waiting for a shark week​:v::wink:

15 Likes

It’s been a great day. . .I was able to get something edited and changed properly . . .I decide to rename the project title because I feel it wasn’t showing the true respect for Bodhi that he deserves​:v::v::+1::+1:

5 Likes

I like memes! .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Good on ya bro! I know your heart is in this project. I’m not sure that I know what’s happening but I intend to grow some Generals Daughter. I will gladly document the grow but I want to make a meaningful contribution. Lemme know what you need from me @Hoodini. Love and Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

And we have lift off! :rocket:

8 Likes

Wow! That was fast! I should have mine early to mid next week

5 Likes