Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi f2 Apollo 13 x Apollo 11

Thank you @50State and @SCJedi for the opportunity. I have never looked into these strains , but I will be now. Best wishes , and God bless.

5 Likes

Will be fantastic to try these strains thanks to @50State and @SCJedi for making it happen :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Number 11 cracked a teeny tail. I don’t have a lot of hope that it will make it but send some good vibes. It is in a cube now.

10 Likes

10 Likes

Happy New Year update. 9.5 remaining. Lost one and not sure why. I woke up one morning and there she was lying down withered. I tried CPR and she passed away quietly in her sleep.

Upside-down Betty is, well, upside down. Her root stopped as a stump but I’m giving her hugs and telling her it is OK to hang on and that I will love her just like all the rest of the kids. Parents don’t have favorites, right?

17 Likes

Got some surprisingly slow growers here.

9 up and still holding out hope for #10 but not looking pleasant.

27 Likes

Interesting dude… the cindies I have grown out have always been slow off the mark as well, and yield has never really all that spectacular, but the end product is off it’s head. Looking forward to seeing how these turn out!.

7 Likes

Nice to see them up and moving along. Thanks for the donate @50State and grow @SCJedi. Looking forward to hearing about the cheesy pineapple whatever funkin smells they put off. I can’t recall if my Apollo from Bodhi started off slow but they sure do move along fast in flowering!

10 Likes

OK, we have a little bit of a bounce back. I moved them under the QBs and they are happier. I need to up-pot them and give them some food. They have a cal-mag twist and are looking hungry. There is one or two that have a strange stippling texture to the leaves. My plan is to move them from solo cups to 1/2g pots to 3g bags.

I still have that crazy runt that just won’t die. LOL

27 Likes

27 Likes

So is that twist common to calmag def? I just threw some bodhi raspberry sunshines under some hlg quantum boards and have notices a twist on a few leaves. And, and I have read that growing under led requires more calmag. @SCJedi

9 Likes

In my experience, yes. That soil is my recycled living organic soil so it likely needs a few amendments anyway. These are just starter cups and I didn’t want to shock anything.

12 Likes

Now that I have graduated i am back on plant duty. I up-potted these from solos to 1/2 gallons. They were rootbound but showing the need for nutrition.

In a week or two I’ll up-pot a final time to 3-gallon bags. I’m going to sneak in another female or two to receive pollen but everything looks to be on track.

The 10th plant actually has its first set of mini leaves and a single root coming out of the cube. I’m not giving up on it damn it!

16 Likes

Congrats on the graduation and great job with the updates!

4 Likes

Thanks @SCJedi and @50State! They’re looking good!!

5 Likes

Never give up!

21 Likes

For those that like nice bottoms getting new shoes.

30 Likes

The roots work! Looks like perfect timing for the up pot. They look great. I geek out on pretty roots.

6 Likes

Those are a tad past when I might normally transplant That is the result of Great White and molasses with an airstone for a day. Pour on soil and watch roots explode

8 Likes

I really need to get on the molasses train

1 Like