Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi f2 Apollo 13 x Apollo 11

Still open you need to put 2 * before and after your name to make it bold

3 Likes

take us to space thanks for making this happen @50State @SCJedi

4 Likes

Yep, until it says Closed, you’re free to add your name to any of the co-op grows. It’s first come first served, but we only had one seed run that came up short last year and they’re doing it over. We aim to please! peace

7 Likes

For those who were wondering, and some that don’t care, I also put a couple of other flavors in there as pollen recipients. Blackwater, Duct Tape, Nigerian Sunshine #1, Colombian x GDP, etc.

Look for some free seeds at a pot forum near you. :upside_down_face:

33 Likes

The other flavours sound fantastic. Could get something nice outta that :+1:

3 Likes

That’s like me. I can’t help it… heh. I need to test them all someday or start letting others.

3 Likes

Anything crossed with blackwater is a winner in my book

4 Likes

Yep, that why I put three of them in there. Its a full house but I have a 16" Hurricane in there mounted high. No problems with air/pollen movement, I promise

11 Likes

I’ve been gone for 5 days and get to go home tomorrow. I can’t wait to see how the ladies are doing.

I’m such a nerd.

22 Likes

You must have someone watching them. Safe travels. Don’t touch anything.

4 Likes

Yes, the wifey can almost do the basic stuff. Her distaste for all things cannabis certainly doesn’t help.

Yah, barely, but it’s all good. I don’t need to leave again before these are done. The Apollo’s and I are in self-quarantine. :upside_down_face:

15 Likes

I had a rare Panama Red that I got to pop and it was flowering outside. I had to leave town for work and my roommate had no interest in looking after them. I came home to all of my plants infested by aphids. She couldn’t have cared less. I live alone again now.

11 Likes

I just had this conversation with @cannabissequoia this afternoon. First things first and I knew Mary long before my wife. :slight_smile: However, her and I keep on cruisin’ together. Queue up a smoke break with Smokey:

OK, I narrowly skirted a light disaster that I don’t feel like talking about.

I will try and pull some out and clean stuff up tonight. I need to take cuts and wipe some bottoms.

We’ve got a 5x5 jungle here.

10 Likes

This dude seems pretty cool so his Lady must be too. The dog vetted me & we’re friends now. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

So everything came out tonight for the first of three final times. Tonight on Day 10 I stripped some lowers and kept cuttings. On day 22 I will defoliate and strip final lower/inner growth. Around Day 45 I will do the same.

At the moment it appears that out of nine plants there are five males, three females and one unknown but looking like it will be a she. The runt was put into flowering tonight. It won’t likely do much.

This may not play out well for sheer volume of seeds but I will do my best. Let me strip some exif data in the AM and I will post some pics.

5 Likes

You don’t need todo that, it is automatically done by the site :innocent: once uploaded. You can check it downloading one already posted.

Thanks for your time and dedication on this, look there’s going to be a happy end … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here are a few:

35 Likes

Those look nice and healthy! Good job!

6 Likes

beautys @SCJedi 20 characters

3 Likes

They’re lookin’ great @SCJedi. :smiley:

2 Likes