Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blockhead BX -- Cancelled For Now

Ok, I’m in, too. So, this is how you keep forum members!!! Thank you OG! Hardest working stoners around!! peace

5 Likes

Dat shit works @GMan! Much love…:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I think, according to the main preservation thread, that these got soaked today!!! Woooo

6 Likes

Added myself to the list. Have given my address for other runs but if you need it again no problem. Thanks

4 Likes

@ukpollenchucker. Whats the good word on this one? Im eager for this one!!!
Thanks

9 Likes

yeah i’m excited for blockhead … i missed out copping a pack of these

5 Likes

@ukpollenchucker any updates? Thx

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten a reply to private messages to him. I’m going to mail him at the address I have.

9 Likes

Added to the list. Cant wait to get some Bodhi in the rotation to do some pheno hunting. I enjoy

3 Likes

In the future, I’d suggest only users with a high enough overgrow karma level should be allowed to serve as preservation breeders, in order to be certain that they are genuinely part of the community.
Consistent contributions to the forum should also be a requirement, so members that only post in the preservation threads and don’t contribute to the rest of the forum would not be eligible.

That being said, any user that donates their own seeds should be considered an exception as there would be no risk to other seed donators.

We’re all still hoping to hear from you @ukpollenchucker.

11 Likes

@ukpollenchucker has “left the building” im afraid. I sent him some skunk 91’ and ssdd and he never payed the p&p plus he reneged on sending me something else …
I think he’s buggered off .!!?
Hopefully im wrong, but …?

Also i would have thought the seeds ( if any.) would have been ready a while ago. (Just saying).

Gaz

10 Likes

6 Likes

I was told only 30 packs of Blockhead BX got released so maybe he changed his mind and sold them off.

6 Likes

Another turd in the well! @ukpollenchucker shame, shame, shame.

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

I think he is on Ig by the same name if so he’s running another f2 project with some goji Og crosses,
Certainly there is not going to be any blockhead around

5 Likes

Ah hell. I just today realized I hadn’t set my notifications right for this thread and missed it all. Er, or maybe not.

Hope it can work itself out. Bodhi is all about positive vibes and so far this Co-Op project has been as well. Here’s to everything coming back to center.

peace

6 Likes

I’ve reached out to try to get a response on IG.

13 Likes

let us know what kind of response you get, I’m not on ig so I’m curious to see how that community handles this.

3 Likes

I think it’s time for overgrow as a whole to apply some pressure and get some answers from this guy. If other people take advantage of the community project, it will become difficult for members to donate genetics in good faith.

7 Likes

Yeah, I saw another no-show highlighted in the TE thread. I’d say if you can’t make the grow by a certain time, send them back and give someone else a shot, or at the very least get them back to the donator.

Makes you wonder if they aren’t making seeds with them right now, for other purposes.

bad vibes for sure.

5 Likes