Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blood Orange

maybe it’s recessive in the releases so the F1s are OK but it can show up in F2s etc … not sure … or maybe it was before he heard about that

10 Likes

I’ll take em. I always check and kill the hermies. That’s the fun of the game. Be diligent. Always compost! Lol

12 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am game too!

9 Likes

I’m definitely in !and very grateful,I grow for personal and am dieing for some skunk damn! Thank you! really love the group dynamics and community feel!
Peace and love all!

8 Likes

I might add I believe that using soil instead of hydro be a plausible line of demarcation here rather than indoor/outdoor? I think as many herms have been generated by streetlights and the buffer of soil may be more forgiving.

I have a pack of Natural Mystic I can donate if anyone has the time and interest. These I read a thread on thcfarmer iirc that said they hermed. One comment implied the 14/11 days of the Jamaican parent were causing it. One poster/commenter seemed to have succeeded in the whole thread.

If that strain is like that we should list those strains and recommend deleting the genes from the pool. As the ‘Guest’ and others have said. Should we be running donated packs like this as we can and passing along the delete verdict?

Edit note: the issue he thought had to do with the daylight hours in Jamaica only going from 14 hour days to 11 hour days and no shorter. Perhaps he meant it should be flowered at 11/13 and vegged at 14/10 ?

6 Likes

@Craigson15

I also need to get hooked up with your shipping pool. Let me known how.

4 Likes

I’ll be growing out the skunk 91 @Craigson15! Thanks to everyone involved in making these seedruns happen!!

12 Likes

Hello everyone…

I have very bad news.

The reason why the package never made it to my hands was that it was seized by the Costarican authorities and i need to call a number and go retrieve it with a lawyer, which i am not about to do.

My boy in Guanacaste went several times to the PO Box and it was never there, i did receive a notification in there saying it was at customs, at which point i thought it was just going to be delivered. It disappeared for a while, like 4 months and i am hoping that they return it within their timeframe back to @OrganicGorilla.

I am super dissappointed, and we need regulation down here fast. So… I will make it up to you guys.

Project Cancelled.

Sorry gang.

Sci :robot:

11 Likes

Ah that sucks but what can you do? These things happen, thanks for giving it a go! :sunglasses:

Stay safe!

8 Likes

I know we have stuff that needs mating… @Sebring? @MomOnTheRun?
Not you two-- I mean help me out here :blush: :sweat_smile: – where’s that damned list…? :clipboard: :pencil:

There’s so many good strains amongst OGers collectively it’s amazing. I had the thought…what if we could all share our weed too…at a big OGer event. That would be nice. :relieved:

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

I’d need a whole week to get through that much cannabis!

8 Likes

Let’s do it here in Costa! Many of you won’t go back home!

7 Likes

Well damn! Best to be safe - there will be other strains to grow :wink:

Rofl! The Bodhi strains are here …don’t see any in the other list though I am pretty positive there may be some idea’s kicking around :wink:

9 Likes

So how about that Prayer Tower Sativa or A13xA11? The other 3 I’m unfamiliar with.

I’m so proud of this stuff. :smiley:

9 Likes

Hmm… this was the ONLY breeder project I signed up for…
Since it’s out, will no longer wait for it and move on…

Buzz ON…

5 Likes

Dang what a bummer about customs! It happens - have to keep the balance in this world of positive and negative I suppose.

5 Likes

Blood orange looking very Nice, and i Hope it grows like a tree.
Hope and faiht. Love New strain öppning
Love and light from Sweden

5 Likes

Was wanting to see how these turn out
Possibly doing an orange project, myself.

9 Likes

Can I get added to the list

3 Likes

@Goodgrace87 – you’ll have to spend a bit more time here before earning “trusted member” status. good luck & happy growing.

search, read, post…

:v:

3 Likes