Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blood Orange

I’m super excited by all of the info on here about Bohdis creations. I watched a podcast with bohdi as guest and liked his vibe: a sincerely nice guy!! I am new to indoor growing and would love to start with his seeds. Is it possible to get in on this creation? I’ve slowly been getting supplies and gear around, but hoping to have a set up ready in November.
Thank you and peace to all!! Josh from Michigan

9 Likes

Bodhi is the one and only. :raised_hands:

5 Likes

@Jjm, the OG community is probably about 3-4 months away from having a bunch of Bodhi F2s to give away to members! Just keep checking in and interacting on the grow threads you’re interested in. There should be plenty of seeds to go around once they’re ready. :thumbsup:
The full list is at Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

10 Likes

Hi
Just amazing, i love the cali-o crosses for terpenes.
Could you give us info about the parent of this f2?
Which traits would you breed for?

5 Likes

As a noob to the breeding game, i will choose the ones with the most frost and strenght from the get go, have a few friends that will help in the process as well, hopefully the end result will be satisfactory for everyone.

I will choose a male and a female but only after i flowered them and then will make the cross with the respective clones.

Do you have any suggestions as to what to look for in these plants?

Greatly appreciate it.

Sci :robot:

10 Likes

This brings up a great question, that should be asked of each of these reworking of Bodhis gear — What traits define the Blood Orange strain?

5 Likes

From Bodhi’s description: notes of pineapple, quince, elderberry, lavender, and lemon citric hash. Great pain relief and soothing happy mindful effect.

All of those sound great. I’d just look for the most vigorous, odorous plants. Whichever has the full complement of flavor notes.

9 Likes

I was gonna do that by instinct but having guidelines is always a better way!

Thanks @Sebring!

6 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Issues With The Bodhi Project

If you want to question why f2 Bodhi strains and not something else, feel free to start up your own favourite breeder f2 project. Nobody is making you join or follow along bud. We don’t need these kind of posts in the dedicated Bodhi F2 threads clogging them up.

8 Likes

And before this thread takes on a diff route than the intended one, please refrain from commenting if it’s not gonna be something constructive, otherwise i will dump all non relevant remarks in the shark tank or the chat thread…

Pretty please, let’s stay on track.

10 Likes

which is why I split the topic.

this can continue, as no one has come forward (Bohdi or otherwise) to formally tell you all to cease and desist breeding discontinued strains.

so lets get back on track everyone and any further concerns can be posted here

8 Likes

Are all slots taken up for receiving this F2 once complete?

Is the goal to achieve a community F4 with community selected traits?

2 Likes

@cannacrab Haven’t gotten that far yet, without counting chickens that is.

6 Likes

For the effects, it’s all about the terpenes,

4 Likes

Nope, and voicing an interest this early in the process is an excellent way to be on the eventual list!

8 Likes

Everyone will want seeds and everyone will know when it happens, more than likely by Jan or Feb.

I will personally would like to take it as far as i could… F9??? LOL

8 Likes

F99 them all LOL… make them as stable as the pyramids

6 Likes

$1000 a pack of those F9s!

Like Berner! HAHAHAHAHA

7 Likes

or… just do a giveaway…

6 Likes