Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blood Orange

:crab: I must acquire Blood Orange and Skunk '91 :crab:

5 Likes

my dreams are Sunshine Daydream and Dream Beaver… which coincidentally both have the word dream in them :wink:

5 Likes

I think everyone here knows i will want F2s out of every F2 Bodhi project we got going right now.

I truly hope that is ok with the community and make everyone a little bit happier!

Sci :robot:

9 Likes

I know I’d have a very very very full next year seeding and combining lol

3 Likes

Itll be sweet someday to have our very own community ‘Overgrow Skunk 91’, ‘Overgrow Sunshine Daydream’ etc…

4 Likes

THEN we’ll get a phone call… and a summons. Probably better to rename entirely if it’s reworked to 99%IBL, with loud & clear “Children of Bodhi”.

Shit. I dunno. This why we need direction from the guy, IMO. Just a plain “do this , don’t do that” list. :blush:

:evergreen_tree: I dunno.

2 Likes

I dunno, I’d call it: 99 Proof - For the love of Bodhi

1 Like

As long as we keep this about love and giving, there will be no summons, that will only happen if any of us uses the seeds for making money with them, which i do not think is anyone’s intention on OG… So no worries.

5 Likes

I forgot to Italicize it Your Science-ness! :smile:

:evergreen_tree: :it: hehe

3 Likes

Its funny i was just gonna put ‘Overgrow Skunk’ but thought that wouldnt be giving proper credit

3 Likes

Maybe… 99 colas of Bodhi on the wall?

2 Likes

No problem here with me. I want to grab as many as I can as well. This one is probably the most interesting. I missed it, why does it bleed?

5 Likes

Not sure that the blood orange does bleed. You’re thinking of the dragons blood hashplant

5 Likes

Right on bro, this one doesn’t bleed or… Does it?

3 Likes

no, named for the golden flowers and fruit tastes including elderberry

6 Likes

Just to be on the same page here, u know… THX

2 Likes

The Dragonsblood does…well a few of them #'s 1 - 3 & 7

Still in the sexing phase though looks like mostly males.

It would be cool if Blood Orange bleeds too…perhaps an offshoot is in order to breed in that trait in the next few yrs?

11 Likes

Following along, very interesting!!

Happy Growing,
OB

5 Likes

Very cool. New to Bodhis gear but have been an admirer for sometime.

Keep up the good work

5 Likes

Ah, I got mixed up. The Blood Orange does sound like it is amazingly tasty. Seems like it could be another bleeder from the name alone.

4 Likes