Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blue Tara **Closed**

You’re the best! THX. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Going up there now to check for me, too!

… safe and sound! I’d love to own this one! peace

5 Likes

Are these all gone🙁, would like these for sure

4 Likes

I don’t think they have been started yet though could be wrong…added you to the request list in the 1st post :wink:

6 Likes

@MomOnTheRun…thanks once again you rock

4 Likes

Hi, amazing project here! Is it to late to sign up? If not count me in!

3 Likes

Howdy @N.R.G.Just go to the first post and read it. Then click the edit icon (pencil) and add yourself in, alphabetically, and the two asterisks on both sides of the name will make it BOLD.

Then let @Sebring know, I believe, to make sure he has your address on the master list.

The post will tell you who will distribute your seeds to you when they are finished by each breeder.

If you’re in the lower 48, @MomOnTheRun will be the one. They should see this post since I tagged them.

peace

4 Likes

Yeah, NRG, the first post above lays it all out. It’s the same for each strain being worked. They will all be released at different times depending on the breeder’s timetable.

So, if you see another strain, then it’s the same procedure each time. Once it’s time you just donate to PayPal the handling fee. That’s it. Follow along in one of the threads and get to know the breeder and the strain and watch the seeds be born. You’ll know what the schedule that way, too.

And, if you have any info about the strain, be sure to share it. Happy Grows!

peace

6 Likes

Love you!!! :heart_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Where are we at with this @Bongedtobits? I ask because its about time for the majority to go outdoors and need to sort out a timeline to group this next round together if we can

5 Likes

Thank you! Sounds great!

4 Likes

This community never ceases to amaze me :astonished:
Great work peeps! Very important preservation projects are vital to all these incredible genetics.SALUTE to all involved. Special shout out to MOTR who is an absolute angel and incredible wealth of knowledge.

Thank you everyone

9 Likes

I wanted to add my name to the list if possible @pookie123

5 Likes

Howdy @pookie123, I don’t think it’s a problem. Just go to the first post above and add your name in yourself. Just a few posts above I explained it a little more clear to @N.R.G. Just read that and then the first post and edit yourself in. Make sure you let @Sebring know and maybe your distributor, who is @MomOnTheRun Mom if in the US. It’s all in the first post and above with me and NRG… get in touch if you have problems.

peace

4 Likes

Hey , im been trying to find these Blue Taras for a minute. How do I join. Im willing to compensate if needed.

2 Likes

@MomOnTheRun @Sebring bring what’s needed to obtain some?

1 Like

Reading the title and top post would be a great start.

14 Likes

Check your messages :wink:

4 Likes

So did he ever show back up or still lost in space somewhere ?

3 Likes

yea, i’m a bit worried about @Bongedtobits his last few posts say that health was on a downturn…i hope things are getting better for him.

6 Likes