Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blue Tara **Closed**

We never did get any responses from him.

7 Likes

Wow, hope all is well. Anybody on OG know him? I’ll gladly take his good health over seeds. peace

10 Likes

I hope they’re doing okay. Whatever they are going through. I can wait for them to recover from it.

@Sebring did I ever get my address on the master list?

2 Likes

Yep, we have it on file. :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

If anybody wants to start up Wifi x Blue Tara or
White x Blue Tara I’ve got lots of beanz
@Sunvalley can confirm that the Wifi x Blue Tara are good as he grew some of them out.

at least an alternative

and I hope Bongedtobits is ok

Sam

32 Likes

Looking good Sam!!!

1 Like

yeah Sunvalley knows what he is doing
those beanz are not mine by the way - they are a cross made by a friend

just popped 2 of his beanz (all he let me have of this one) to see what I get
White x Devil’s Tit - should be killer

8 Likes

That is a nice frosty bud and those girls look pretty sweet.

2 Likes

Anyone have room to do a Blue Tara Run?

Edit: meaning if someone has the room, I think I have 6 Blue Tara F1, and several Blue Tara F2’s.

17 Likes

I still have that WiFi Tara running … I kept that one on the right… really strong strain that. Currently have a cut in the breeding house with my Bingo boy … I’d take a couple more of them

8 Likes

there you go the verdict is in
:punch:

5 Likes

Wish my timing was better, they sound nice.

1 Like

I’d be happy to run them! Bubbashine x Snow Lotus sounds fantastic.
I won’t be able to pop them for 5-6 weeks, but will be ready to roll at that point. I figure they may take that long just to get to me anyways.

12 Likes

I’m going to keep you mind. I’m forgetting that many of the Overgrow members are not in the US. Nothing personal, but if all possible, I would prefer someone in the US.

I really love this strain. It was my first pack of Bodhi. It has such a great smell, taste and high. I’m trying to get room to do some F2’ing, but I’m a bit overloaded with work atm.

10 Likes

Righteous. FYI I’m in the great state of Ohio.

6 Likes

Right on, that’s awesome! Let me know when you have some free space. Depending on what you have for room, I think what would be cool is to run the F1’s, and maybe a couple F2’s, and just use F1 dad(s). However, I’m open to what others think.

8 Likes

I run perpetual and have 3 tents. I’m currently a couple weeks into veg running 2 packs of Bodhi testers and 1 pack of @GrowHard Unknown Mother (another Snow Lotus cross). I’d say in 5 weeks I’ll have them all sexed, topped, and ready to move to the flower tent. At that point I’m ready to roll!

15 Likes

Sweet! I’ll send them priority mail. It will take me less than a week to get them to you.

12 Likes

woot! woot!! Sounds like a plant to me! I wish could but it’s a little early. I’m constructing a new space with much more room, right now, and will do a couple of runs in it this winter and I should get it dialed in by then. Maybe early next year I’ll be able to knock one out.

That strain sure sounds nice. Best vibes on a huge success with this one! Thanks for donating @PlantShepherd! peace

10 Likes

For sure! Blue Tara is one of my favorites! This sort of thing is exactly why I joined Overgrow! Would love to see more preservation projects! Wish I had a little more space to F2 myself! :wink:

9 Likes