Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blue Tara **Closed**

@schmarmpit Doing a great job! Even though the packaging and labeling is awesome it may cause confusion. Adding your own personal twist to it would be cool.

6 Likes

Agreed. It was fun to copy the Bodhi label but I’ll definitely be making my own so there is no confusion.

11 Likes

Here are the F1s about another week until they go into final pots and flower tent. I may put the male in sooner to make sure I get the pollen timed right, but I doubt it will matter too much.

27 Likes

Can I get in on this one? Looking great so far. Awesome that you got 4 f1 females!

10 Likes

Yes please join us, it’s nice to have a gorilla in the midst.

16 Likes

Seems like the male want to always get ahead naturally, but not always. Some go too fast.

They look great. peace

7 Likes

I think it would be cool use a different color label like silver or teal and a clear bag then no confusion

7 Likes

Finally they all are officially in the flower tent. Some were just up-potted tonight and are relieved to be in their bigger homes. The roots were incredibly cramped by this time and the plants were starting to get a bit pale. Both males were the last to go in the flower tent. If I had forgot to mention, the final plant to show (small pot, right corner) is indeed a male, making for a lovely ratio of 4 gals and 2 guys of the F1s.

Others have been flowering for over a week now, including the choice F2 (lower left corner) which will make the IX1 seeds. I liked her structure the best and stem rub was nice and loud.

It’s fun to see them transform from fairly stout broad leaves in veg to thinner and stretchier in flower. Definitely reminds me of when I grew out SSDD years back, another Bubbashine cross.

36 Likes

They look awesome bro! Ready to rock.

7 Likes

Agree they’re looking fantastic

5 Likes

Looking very nice sir.

4 Likes

They all look great. The shape, structure, and density of that middle one is top notch.

4 Likes

Any phenos w skinnier leaves looking more like the snowlotus dad??

Im just curious cuz I have an ortega x snowlotus that looks exactly like the dad. Shes super grapey/blueberry.

11 Likes

It seems all the F2 seeds lean more to the dad then the F1s are showing. I have 5 flowering ladies of F2 seeds and they all have thinner leaves and purple stems just like the SL dad. I chose the the sole F2 to make IX1 seeds specifically because it looked the most like the SL dad.

Out of the F1 seeds there is one male that is SL leaning, and maybe just one or two females. But it’s tough to tell right now because they are just starting the stretch and their structure is changing. I’ll show a nice group shot in another week or so once they take their final forms.

15 Likes

Everyone’s looking nice and happy. A few females were flowered early, the males last. Should be lots of white hairs when comes time for the males to spill their load.

27 Likes

Filling in real nice. All the ladies are looking great. Like the positioning of the boys - they got some work to do. Keep up the great work.

6 Likes

The 1st male, against the back wall.

Optical illusion of a few hairs but he’s all male. The calyx leaves are very long on him. He tricked me a few times in the beginning.

26 Likes

Sneaky lil bastards!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Here’s a peek at the 3x3 sensimilla F2 tent at a couple weeks flowering. It will be nice to get some bud from these while the 4x4 tent is making seeds.

29 Likes

You’re doing an awesome job with these! I’m really excited your preserving this line. Maybe it’s nostalgia, but I really enjoyed this cultivar, and I hope yourself and the rest of the og’ers like it as well. We should talk if you’re looking to do another project in the future. Positive vibes. ;):v:

12 Likes