Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Blue Tara **Closed**

it’s true they are delicious when they’re still green with no hard shell.

5 Likes

Thanks for this guys!!! I have never had a girl named Tara before…A first for me :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

K.

6 Likes

I see that when the humidity is high. I’ve gotten seeds in bulk from the willamette valley and always a few that germinated and died in the plant.

5 Likes

Along with the F2 seeds there should also be enough IX1 seeds for all. Along with having two plants in the seed room, my sensimilla tent got pollen in it despite my best efforts. Nothing terrible, but im guessing 100 seeds at least. Here’s one of the purple gals.

32 Likes

That’s a beautiful flower. I’m getting more excited by the day! Maybe you didn’t get much pollen on your sensi. But, we all know how pollen is. Best vibes.

7 Likes

Yeah man, the sensi tent is right next to the seed tent and they share the same “lung room”. I knew it would be next to impossible to keep pollen out but I tried and failed anyway. The males made such a mess. You need bio-hazard level containment to keep that stuff away.

I’ll be happy if I can get a couple oz from the 4 F2 plants in the sensi tent. Shouldn’t be a prob. The seed tent looks like there won’t be any flower left at all, just pure seed.

16 Likes

Well, you’ll have some cool stuff to search through I guess, heh. That purple bud is gorgeous. Nice work.

5 Likes

Beautiful flowers. Am I able to get in on this?? Do I sign up at the top or am I late to the party?

5 Likes

Jump on board! There’s going to be plenty to go around. This is an old style seed run, so just add your name to the list.

10 Likes

Yayyyy! Cool thanks for doing this. Do you always do seed runs? I have a pack of dream beaver that needs to be preserved and shared to everyone who didn’t get to grab a pack. Let me know if your interested.

12 Likes

This is my first seed run for OG! I’d like to do more but have limited space. I was just inspired by all the giving around here. I’m thinking I could do at least 1 seed run per year, we’ll see. But that’s a great strain worth preserving and I’m sure someone here on OG would be willing to do it!

16 Likes

Hey @stONER775, there is a thread pinned by @MomOnTheRun just for preservation strain recommendations. I was gonna give the link but my phone said no.

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up I’ll check it out.

4 Likes

Im interested 20 characters

3 Likes

I have had a really good luck using a pump sprayer to keep pollen under control. Just spray the plants that you don’t want to pollinate down and you can spray the males down also to keep pollen from drifting too far but it all depends on what you do with your males. I always separate the males and collect pollen to do paintbrush pollinations. There’s a million ways to do it but I have had the most success using a sprayer to control pollen.

11 Likes

Thanks for the pro tips! The pump sprayer idea is a great one. I used a regular garden hose nozzle and that did ok, but I could see the pump sprayer having a better spread and force to do a proper job.

6 Likes

These seeds are maturing faster than I expected with some already turning brown and showing stripes. Most other plants are 1-2 weeks behind these, but I don’t think there will be any issue getting these out in the April box!

36 Likes

Wow, yeah I can see the stripes in the pic! Some nice seeds! It’s a really pretty plant.

5 Likes

Do you have any grow journals??

4 Likes

Not yet 20 characters

1 Like