Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 DBHP - Give Away Has Ended

No sweat! Just not tonight as I am pretty high and going to veg out on Star Trek, Dr who or Warehouse 13…probably in that order lol

Perhaps someone following along has some already done up or can point you in the right direction…if not, I will tomorrow

3 Likes

no prob Tomm. will be better for me also
i can feel the weight on top of my migranes already im about ready for a break lol
and still have a bit to do with the babes and such before i settled down totally

Thank you, have a great night !!

1 Like

I private messaged you the screenshots so you can see what that notification looks like as well :wink:

1 Like

thank you, thank should help

1 Like

I think the big girl enjoyed going through a 7.0 earthquake lol

The boys not so much

Thier clones need a root trim and repotting but they are still standing

The new girls didn’t like it either and have a couple seedlings that decided to come up sometime this morning while their solo cups were on their sides though all is well here too

Tomorrow, I will be moving boy #1 in with the big girl to start his flowering so the solo cups will take his place and once Peyote is done, Shaman will take her place. All the plants will receive boiled and filtered water for a bit as 309ppms is a bit much though the ph isn’t bad coming in at 7.2 but better be safe than sorry!

9 Likes

Glad you made it through ok!

4 Likes

Update time!

The big girl is putting on fast but healthy growth…great to see her happy again!

Being just shy of 2 wks into transition, I put Boy #1 in with her to start his transition

And just to be thorough, the love birds together

Leaving the boy #2 and 7 alone with their clones

Now that I have an open space again, tonight I will be trimming the cloned girls in the other cabinet for more clones and will update their progress then :wink:

10 Likes

Found my way over here from GC. Wow there are some great projects here. I have been making Bodhi seeds for a couple of years now. This is great that you guys are preserving some of these killer strains. I really want to get involved! I will have to look at my grow schedule but it would be great start a seed run of something going next spring. I will have to look at what I have that everyone would want.

9 Likes

There are and very generous people…great place to be :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice!! The focus is on discontinued strains so there is no stepping on the breeders toes :wink: I am sure whatever you come up with will be awesome

7 Likes

So instead of playing ring around the plants and cutting into the girls clones, my boys suckered me into a 7 hr game of Monopoly. Of course, I lost so naturally we will be doing a rematch soon though before then, I took care of the plants…

Before cutting the girl clones

After

And the cuttings I kept

The tray will go in the cabinet with the boys whereas the ones in cups will hang out in the kitchen with their own clear cup humidity domes just to see how they behave in a less sheltered environment.

Now to beat my boys at Monopoly…wish me luck!

9 Likes

Just cheat, that’s what real wealthy people do! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

No doubt lol Its funny, we talked about that…guess there is a cheater version. Something like get caught and go to jail or maybe lose everything and go to jail - not sure. We have the speed dice version though that took longer than the original lol

4 Likes

The big girl is setting some beautiful flowers…

Her vegging clones are growing very fast now…1 more trimming next week with light flip the week after :wink:

It has now been 5 wks and 5 days since the clones for bonsai set roots and put into 4" pots

Time to trim above and below the soil repotting into 3" pots starting with Boy #1

Boy #2 didn’t have enough roots set so didn’t do anything to him

Boy #7 received the same treatment as Boy #1

Aaaannnnddd so did the lil’ girl (#3)

All done

They were then put immediately in the dark so the roots can resettle…

10 hrs later

I will repeat this very aggressive technique in another 5 wks :wink:

12 Likes

Awesome, I love the dedication on here

5 Likes

Glad your enjoying the journal! Thank you for following along

4 Likes

So today, is the day for the transplant drench for DocBuds kit and was giving the girls vegging clones when I noticed the shortest clone is fattening her trunk flat wise instead of the usual round expansion

It will be interesting to see if the other girl clones do this or if this one will outgrow it…either way its kinda cool looking. I have also discovered that I cannot clone in my kitchen

11 Likes

Oh no looks like salad greens makes me :sob:

3 Likes

IKR!!! I thought they had a chance with the clear cups for humidity domes…Nope! Not happening lol Thats ok, I still have 8 in my usual place that are looking very well for setting roots and only need 6 more for feminizing and Boy #7 :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Holy moly!

What kinda of advice is that brother!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Only cheat at Monopoly. You’ve got to play fair in all the rest. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes