Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 DBHP - Give Away Has Ended

Very cool and thank you MOTR! Lots of love laid out for the enjoyment of the rest of us. Awesome.

Thanks @Bodhi, awesome vibes man. All but one of the seeds strains we’re working, will be new for me so this is a for real treat. Best vibes to you.

Hey MOTR, is it possible to post the whole guidelines list from Bodhi or is what you’ve posted all there is? If it’s up and I haven’t seen it I apologize.

Woohoo… Gonna be a great season! peace all.

4 Likes

OOOps, I found it easy enough, blush… Thanks! peace

2 Likes

Not a bother at all…i’ll be taking pics to monitor as they flower and look back on later anyhow

:stuck_out_tongue: Love ya man! :hugging:

12 Likes

Alright, I’ll finish this journal with a bud run on the big girls, sip girls and the F2’s because, why not?

So here we are with the big girls…switched their light to 12 hrs on this morning

The sip girls are continuing to get their stretch on

The f2’s have shown 5 males out of the 10 so far…

out of those 4 bleeders and 1 green sap though only got pics of 4

22 Likes

Thank you so much @MomOnTheRun ! I’m so happy that you decided to continue on ! Love your work (passion!)! Peace and love!

7 Likes

LMAO, very nice indeed! That’s me, especially in all of the child photos and home movies. heh.

3 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Absolutely beautiful plants Ma! Much Respect…
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Thats right! We pull up our big girl panties and plunge ahead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

:stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Thank you! They really have been a joy to grow

9 Likes

I moved the sip girls to the big cabinet with the bigger clone girls in full stretch mode

Looks like we have 3 F2 girls so far (back 3)

Waiting on the other 2 to show sex before I move them…should be any day now

18 Likes

Man, they look good.

4 Likes

:womens: WHOAMAN(MYN?), in this case :laughing: :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Can I blush now?,… I’m sorry and so nice to meet you. I’m not paying attention very well. :ghost:

peace

4 Likes

7 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Thanks!

2 Likes

So the other 2 plants decided to finally show sex…1 boy and 1 girl for a final tally of 4 girls out of 10 seeds

Moved them to the big cabinet with the other 4 DBHP girls

The big girls continuing their stretch

The sip girls - reaching 4 wks of flower (Tuesday)

All are doing well and looking fantastic with very little effort from me :stuck_out_tongue:

21 Likes

And that’s when you can truly enjoy growing imo :+1: great job

10 Likes

You have a gift. They love you.
:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Update time!

The big girls have shot up another 8" making them 10" from the cmh ((oops)) luckily they are taking it stride instead of burning up…have the light raised back to its 24" above them

The sip girls are doing well though their lower buds aren’t going to produce much if I don’t get them closer to the light soon

The F2 girls are lollygagging and now further into shadow of the other 4 girls

Sometime in the next day or so, I will have to put a stand off to the side so I can get the F2’s closer to the light, a wire bin where the f2’s are to set the sip girls on top and get at least 1 of the tomato plants into its permanent spot though I am in no hurry as they really didn’t take their transplant last week into a 6" pot very well…

I’ll update again once I make the above changes…maybe it will be sooner than 5 days :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes