Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 DBHP - Give Away Has Ended

@Tinytuttle you are my leader for this one, your the man
@OrganicGorilla you are my donor and an amazing soul
@MomOnTheRun you are my breeder, make us proud!

Since we only received 1 girl, there will be 4 seed runs:
February - Boy #1
March - Boy #2
April - Feminized
May - Boy #7

:warning::loud_sound:How this works is :loud_sound::warning:
Donor sends seeds to breeder OR breeder has the seeds already for the project
Breeder grows the plants and documents it in the assigned thread
Those interested puts their name on the list for the breeder and distributor to go off of (How many packs needed)
Receiver ensures their safe address is on file through pm
Breeder harvests the seeds, dries them out and sends them to each distributor
Distributor reaches out to everyone in their area to arrange postage and delivery
Distributor sends out the seeds and gives receiver an estimated delivery date if they can
Distributor moves the members name from wait list to shipped list
Receivers inform seeds received

This list has been backed up and will not accept anymore requests as of 2/27/2019
If you didn’t get on the list, an updated version can be purchased through Great Lakes Genetics

Current Request List:
:envelope_with_arrow: Address on file :envelope_with_arrow:
Canada: Craigson15
Latin America: MadScientist
UK/EU: Gaz29
US and everywhere else: MomOnTheRun

Badfishy1
Barefrog
beacher
Bongedtobits
ConwayFarms
dgtxxx
Fewding
Gardentroll
Gman
jcfougere
Johnnybsmokin
KronicKuz
legalcanada
leuh13
MikeM
mistichaze
Morgwar
Neogitus
OrganicGorilla
Pakore
pookie123
ReikoX
ShiskaberrySavior
Sunvalley
tacoavenger17
TheJanitor
Tinytuttle
toastyjakes
Trichomelab
ukpollenchucker
Undead-Toker
Vertebrata
werbas

ADD/SEND LIST
:seedling::seedling::seedling:Please Pm Address to Sebring or your distributor :seedling::seedling::seedling:

:clipboard: If you have, put your name in bold above :clipboard:
Canada: Craigson15
Latin America: MadScientist
UK/EU: Gaz29
US and everywhere else: MomOnTheRun

:clipboard: If not, put your name below :clipboard:

2muchDank
50State
Buzzer777
Fisch
Hoodini
Muleskinner
Scissor-Hanz
wolfedawwg
Smokerheat

:heavy_check_mark: Shipped :heavy_check_mark:
BubbaRay
Burnso
cannabissequoia
cannacrab
Craigson15
Crunkbuds
ct2003viper
Danonly
DanzaKuduro
Dr_Jekyll
Fortheloveofbud
Gaz29
goatrock
goodgrace
growhard
Hashtree
hewhocorruptz
Howard.Crane
I_thewindcries
JamesColdflame
JaxxMunster
Jjm
khaoohs
lefthandseeds
lonnieboy28
MadScientist
Meesh
MidwestMover
MudDragon
Niburan
Northern_Loki
oleskool830
Olbrannon
OtisCampbell
PedroBan
Phatlewtz
randrobertson522
reallifegrows
riahgorf_1
schmarmpit
Sebring
SteppinIntoTheLight
ThaWeedguy
thenasty1
Tommy McCain
whadop
Worcestershire_Farms
zephyr

25 Likes

Thank you!! This is going to be quite the party :tada: I look forward with the daily show n tell :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Lol not as much as i look forward too it. . .I think you are a great pick for this run, now we wait on my leader and donor to show up and the logistics will be handled then​:yum::v::+1:

6 Likes

Thank you for doing this @Tinytuttle, @OrganicGorilla, & @MomOnTheRun
:evergreen_tree: :rainbow:
@Hoodini, thank you for doing the footwork of organizing!

10 Likes

Can’t wait to see these plants. Hope there’s a bunch of bleeders in that pack!

7 Likes

That’s what we are hoping for hehe

4 Likes

Leaders the topic head is wiki now feel free to update it as you see fit​:v::wink:

3 Likes

I always have seen that feature, but never used it. What does it do?

Links the topic to wiki!?

3 Likes

Let’s anyone edit the post

4 Likes

Could someone please explain to me what this is?

2 Likes

@2muchDank
https://overgrow.com/t/seed-run-co-op-aka-bodhi-f2-proliferation-project-aka-bodhi-bonanza-aka-in-house-special

3 Likes

:red_circle: That would be something fun to select for when breeding, even if they only find 1 or 2 examples :+1:

7 Likes

I have faith in @MomOnTheRun that if she sees this

She will know that’s what we are wanting :wink:

13 Likes

Oh Yes!!! When I 1st heard about the strain, I was like no way! then got distracted with so many choices like a kid in a candy shop I forgot about it until it came up in the discussion…I hear its hit/miss though more people have to find it = hope it me lol

6 Likes

You have the communities support so if were to happen this would be the time😉 it’s a shot in the dark but I have faith

3 Likes

Well if we don’t find it in these seeds, i’ll just have to find a pack and keep searching :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

You will definitely find one there. I am sure.

6 Likes

We’ll see. I plan on putting off some of my “have to see for myself experiments” and return to natural farming starting from scratch with this as I know its tried and true with amazing results and gives high brix for more sap…thats the easy part. Explaining how/why it works, well I run into trouble with that as I learned it before it became a “thing to do”…perhaps someone knowledgeable in the scientific part can help chime in as I do my best to explain it - i’ll make a write up on “The Plan” in the next few days though to be honest, some inputs vary depending upon the plants demand and sometimes its not all that clear so it takes a foliar here/there, soil slurry’s and periodic sap content examined…Balance is Harmony :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Alright, I finally had a bit of time to do a quick write up on how I do natural gardening using Brix (sugar) readings as a measurement of plant health to not only help meet the needs but to increase sap production and push them as hard as I can without upsetting them.

To achieve high brix, I need a mix that is high in calcium and magnesium while being low in potassium and phosphorus so all the microorganisms introduced, can multiply and learn to work together to the benefit of the plants. At 1st it seems a little daunting though it is really easy once one gets the hang of it and into a natural rhythm with very few inputs that need to be purchased as nature provides most things already in our back yards……we just need to know how and when to use them.

So let’s look at what plants require:
Sulphur (life catalyst) applied at 50% of Phosphorus level
Phosphorus (transfers energy and sugars) applied at double the rate of Potassium
Potassium (controls immunity, flower # and size) applied at half the rate of Magnesium
Magnesium (controls photosynthesis and soil oxygen regulation) applied at 1/6th of Calcium
Calcium (cell division) applied 13 times more than Potassium
Silica (sap and nutrient transporter)
Nitrogen (helps build chlorophyll and amino acids)
Aeration (microorganism hotels)
Microorganisms (break down and regulate all nutrients in plant available form)

Now different plants will consume different nutrients depending upon availability and stage of growth……giving the wrong nutrient at the wrong time can and often will stunt growth, lower sugar content and reduce yields. On average, Cannabis has an order of consumption that goes something like this:
Phosphorus -> Potassium -> Nitrogen -> Calcium -> Sulfur -> Magnesium -> Iron -> Trace minerals

While cannabis loves phosphorus & potassium especially in flower, microorganisms hate it and will quit working as they slowly die off so almost all of the phosphorus and potassium is in mineral form to create a better environment for the soil work horses that will break down the minerals as plants ask for it. And since almost all of the inputs I use are collected from around my yard, they vary in nutrient content. Which ones? Who knows unless each is specifically tested and that changes from area to area as well as, the life stage it’s in when it is harvested so you can see that variety really is the spice of life and balance is harmony in soil.

To Do:
:heavy_check_mark:Build mineral soil in 30 gallon fabric pot
:heavy_check_mark:Make Lactobacillus serum (LAB)
:heavy_check_mark:Collect Beneficial Indigenous Microorganisms (BIM’s) from various places
:heavy_check_mark:Make Horsetail Tea
:heavy_check_mark:Make seedling mix
Topdress BIM’s
:heavy_check_mark:Send off soil test to International Ag Labs (IAG) for baseline specifically looking at CEC’s
:heavy_check_mark:Plant catgrass & clover to check soil vitality
:heavy_check_mark:Keep microbes happy by feeding the soil weekly with nutrient tea
:heavy_check_mark:Make Anionic Phosphorus Acid Tea to be given at 21 days old
:heavy_check_mark:Make Growth tea – applied weekly as needed from 21 days old until light flip
Put together topdressings: Pre-bloom (week before light flip) & Ripening (last 2 wks)
Make Anionic Calcium Phosphate Tea – applied at light flip
Make Potassium Silicate Tea to increase sap pressure
:heavy_check_mark:Topdress with Insect Frass & BIM’s to increase trichome production
Last 2 wks topdress with ripening mix, peat, ewc & perlite covered with dried comfrey and watered in with LAB and Horsetail tea

Special note: Before anything is added, it will 1st be done as a foliar on one plant to check response through Brix (sugar) readings on a refractometer….if there is a positive response (increase sugar) then a foliar followed by a light soil drench will be done; If no or negative response then nothing more is done until the next foliar day.

As I complete the “To Do” list, I will make a write up with pictures of the process to keep this as informative as possible. Now I have noticed that some of these things go by different names now so some of you may already know the processes or at least have been exposed to them though I refuse to change my lingo as I don’t want it to be confused with how they are used now vs when I 1st learned how to use them 25 or so yrs ago though the it is pretty much the same concept :innocent:

Edit: I decided to not do the veg and fruit ferments this round as its really not needed until the 2nd round

32 Likes

That is what I call dedication!

Kudos @MomOnTheRun!

7 Likes