Today was a busy day in the cabinets!
Starting with the clones ready for Boy #2
Moved the front 2 girls away from each other to look at the undergrowth
Some dead leaves and lots of branches crossing over each other sooooo thinned them out
Now we can actually see the soil again!
With not much change up top
Boy #2 needed cleaned up a bit too
Aaaaaaaannnnnddddddd nestled in the middle of all 4 girls to start his flowering
The veg area looks a bit different now
Boy #7 received a trim
So did the bonsai clones
Left the future micro mama alone
Now out of these 3 fresh clones, 1 will be turned though which one?
This one looks like the best candidate so put her to the side
Veg area looks much better now
The plants in the blue solo cups are Dr Mendo.....the girl (smallest) had a toppling accident that split her stem in 2 spots so I started to tape her up them said screw it and cut her in half so hopefully in a week or 2 i'll have 2 girls..... 1 to be pollinated and 1 to try untainted
Last but not least, I removed boy #1 from the big girl's cabinet
Seeing most of her cola's already trying to fall over, I added a couple bamboo sticks to help prop them up a bit then sprayed everything down with 1/2 Tb liquid fish and 1/4 tsp peroxide in 4 cups water then drenched the soil with 1/8 tsp zhume and 1Tb calmag plus in 1 gallon water. Over the next few days, i'll probably have to add a couple more bamboo sticks and start fastening the cola's to them to help keep them upright being heavily seeded
Tomorrow, I will take 1 last leaf reading for brix levels and see where that stands then STS solution will be mixed up to get the micro cabinet going again after a visit to the store for more distilled water