Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 DBHP - Give Away Has Ended

Rofl! found it…John Dough did 55 women in 24 hrs in 1983 and was broken by a singapore man (???) with 57 women in 24 hrs last year

Thanks to Guiness you too, know this random record exists :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

They lost me at “rubbed so raw, a skin graft was necessary” and “some men have lost their genitalia to necessary amputation.” Don’t try this at home!

4 Likes

Ya and the most glamorous part of the job as a judge measuring the “spunk” to make sure there was a 5 ml requirement! “Hey dude squirt it into this graduated cylinder and not on my hand plz”!

…and I’m still too unstable for Moderator status!?!

:rolling_eyes:

:evergreen_tree: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@MomOnTheRun I broke my phone after sending you the message. I am going through account recovery so that’s 3 days, and cant get into my account here bc I don’t know my password. so it will be 3 days before I can check anything @Dr_Jekyll.

3 Likes

This is really a kewl thing you all are doing!

Thank you all.

4 Likes

Sorry guys, been down with the flu…i’ll be back on with updates after this fever breaks

8 Likes

Yeah so it’s not only the UK that gets the flu. I’ve been bed ridden for 3 days with it. Fever broke last night but still feel like shite. Get well soon @MomOnTheRun :face_with_thermometer:

5 Likes

Hey guys,
Been really bad with the flu :mask:for nearly 3 weeks now ,and a fractured knee-cap ( fkn playing with the daughter lol )… still got a runny snib ( nose :nose:)& fukr of a cough …
Wishing you both a speedy recovery …
happy new year .!
Gaz

7 Likes

It makes its rounds worldwide…I don’t think anyone is immune

Ugh Its probably time for antibiotics going on 3 wks…I puked my guts out for 3 days with the fever breaking on day 5…youngest is on day 3 of this nasty crud. Hopefully this’ll be the end of it

2 Likes

In other news, It looks like Boy #1 is all played out having successfully pollinated the girl and then some

So tonight, I will remove him though will keep a couple branches for pollen collection. The girls next door have now doubled in size so boy #2 will be joining them in the next day or so

20 Likes

That’s really cool about the different plants that produce red sap. The bleeding tooth fungus is gross af but some part of me thinks it looks like a Twinkie or something and want to eat it haha

I notice you were talking about trying to get higher Brix levels…how do you measure that, and do you think there’s an upper threshold where it would become detrimental to the plant? Kinda like plant diabetes?

Also have you ever heard of guttation? I had a purple orange kush that had these clear, resinous droplets on the nugs. I thought it was honey oil or something until i looked it up and found it was more like a sugary sap . Its a really cool phenomenon and I’ve only seen it on that one plant!

4 Likes

Beautiful plants @MomOnTheRun!

3 Likes

Ya know, could probably mimic it on a cupcake with gel frosting :wink:

In veg, I want to reach a brix of 5 and in flower popcorn bud readings of 16…some like to go as high as 22 though I think that is overkill as all we really want is for the plant is to be mineral dense storing and moving around nutrients as needed which makes them less prone to insects and disease using natural defenses and a slightly crisper taste whereas typically with fruits, veggies and grains the aim is for increased nutrition as well as the above

Yup! It is a common occurrence in high brix gardens :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I feel so cool knowing I’m in the high brix club!

2 Likes

Looking good…better get him a cigarette!

4 Likes

Today was a busy day in the cabinets!

Starting with the clones ready for Boy #2

Moved the front 2 girls away from each other to look at the undergrowth

Some dead leaves and lots of branches crossing over each other sooooo thinned them out

Back left

Back right

Front left

Front right

Now we can actually see the soil again!

With not much change up top

Boy #2 needed cleaned up a bit too

Aaaaaaaannnnnddddddd nestled in the middle of all 4 girls to start his flowering

The veg area looks a bit different now

Boy #7 received a trim

So did the bonsai clones

Left the future micro mama alone

Now out of these 3 fresh clones, 1 will be turned though which one?

This one looks like the best candidate so put her to the side

Veg area looks much better now

The plants in the blue solo cups are Dr Mendo…the girl (smallest) had a toppling accident that split her stem in 2 spots so I started to tape her up them said screw it and cut her in half so hopefully in a week or 2 i’ll have 2 girls… 1 to be pollinated and 1 to try untainted :stuck_out_tongue:

Last but not least, I removed boy #1 from the big girl’s cabinet

Seeing most of her cola’s already trying to fall over, I added a couple bamboo sticks to help prop them up a bit then sprayed everything down with 1/2 Tb liquid fish and 1/4 tsp peroxide in 4 cups water then drenched the soil with 1/8 tsp zhume and 1Tb calmag plus in 1 gallon water. Over the next few days, i’ll probably have to add a couple more bamboo sticks and start fastening the cola’s to them to help keep them upright being heavily seeded

Tomorrow, I will take 1 last leaf reading for brix levels and see where that stands then STS solution will be mixed up to get the micro cabinet going again after a visit to the store for more distilled water :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Wow @MomOnTheRun, busy indeed! Lotsa boys; that’s always a good sign when the party is gender-balanced :slight_smile:
If you ever need to borrow my disco ball to set the moof, just say the word :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

Only 3 for DBHP, each taking an individual turn with the only girl that we received… the bonsai clones are more for practice and showing method than anything else though it never hurts to have back up :wink:

Now that’s an idea…would be very tempting if it came in ir though probably not needed with the cmh’s :thinking:

1 Like

@MomOnTheRun what a great cleaning job and lovely veg area :slight_smile:

can’t wait to see you will do with the micro cab grow!

3 Likes