Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 DBHP - Give Away Has Ended

Looking great @MomOnTheRun was wondering if you use a small fan to sling the Jizz around the room? Or is it more of jerk-off ( slight shaking) of the male member! I’m getting to nasty here I need to stop!:policewoman:

2 Likes

I don’t have a circulation fan in that cabinet as they get plenty of air flow coming in from the cabinet next door as the box fan pushes it mainly for the co2 then exhaust fan pulls it…kinda hard to describe sooooo i’ll draw it out :stuck_out_tongue:

All I had to do was turn down both the box fan and the exhaust fan from medium to low so the girls can still get air flow in the 2nd cabinet and temporarily remove the Exhale bag which has ~a month left in it.

I am trying to go au naturale with this cabinet…just light defoliation for air flow and remove shriveled leaves as needed though I really want to get in there and ponytail the girls leaves and shake him all over but i’ll be good and let it be

It is difficult to behave when the plants get more sex than…well, idk know about you though they certainly see more action than I do :stuck_out_tongue: Its all good though as everyone has been behaving themselves as requested :heart_eyes: including myself :innocent::smiling_imp:

9 Likes

@MomOnTheRun you are absolutely amazing! Love your work, loving the show! Hope to be in a good place soon (better health)to help out

7 Likes

Keep up the great work, when ready I’d love to run sum of these various genetics

2 Likes

:blush: I put you on the wait list in the 1st post…you can add yourself to any of the preservation seed runs by editing the 1st post :wink:

6 Likes

3 Likes

You are very kind brother, thank you

2 Likes

Is it ok if Mom does or for me ? Like umm one of my Favorite mom’s while she’s out on the run ???

Lm.ao but the fav mom part is 300% truth

Hope you and the green kids are having awesome weeekend ™ as well as everyone else here

BTW mom I’ve landed and happened apon a pretty cool place!!!

3 Likes

Hey @MomOnTheRun, though you might find this article interesting as you’re a Brix junkie:

https://www.sciencealert.com/flowers-may-not-have-ears-but-they-can-still-technically-hear-say-scientists

Time to start letting some bees loose in your house!

3 Likes

Please add me to the list!
thank you
Tommy

1 Like

You have been added :wink: My boys took me out to see Aquaman last night (great movie) then when I got home, my oldest son informed me the dogs broke my door…girls are in heat and the boys are driving everyone mad. Sure enough the boys split my door frame :smiling_imp: So my temporary fix is a ratchet hangar :stuck_out_tongue:

:heart_eyes:

You certainly have!

Cool article though no bee’s allowed as I am highly allergic…don’t want them inside anyway :stuck_out_tongue: I wonder if a recording will work or if the fans are enough? I already have a cheap tablet dedicated to introducing sounds to puppies at ~3wks old so it would be cool to get more use out of it than once every 3-4 yrs…hmmm looks like more research is in order :stuck_out_tongue:

Added :wink:

8 Likes

Avid gardener, allergic to bees. Ouch lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I haven’'t seen very many of them in the last couple of summers (Memorial day thru mid August) though it was wet (8 non rainy days), overcast, on the cool side (60-70F) and have a few new bee keepers in the area so we’ll see how this next summer goes.

4 Likes

I always thought plants were intelligent if anyone has a chance to read IIRC "What a plant knows " I highly recommend it!

4 Likes

They truly are and very complex organisms…That is a great book another good one though much older is The Secret Life of Plants by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird

4 Likes

Fungi as well I think it was up in Washington state probably headed up by Paul Staments years ago that they injected a tracer isotopes or something similar in one area of a fungal hyphae and it’ was picked up miles away on the other end within mere seconds that like WTF!

3 Likes

IKR?!?! Have you seen the surfers in Cali that make surf boards out of fungi? Nature man, its incredible! I swear we have everything we need from it just have to learn how to utilize it

6 Likes

I think I saw a video bit from that somewhere probably on FB !

Probably lol I saw a documentary about it a couple yrs ago on PBS. IIRC, the guys have been doing it since 2014…perhaps earlier to get the concept down

1 Like

What does IIRC mean?

6 Likes