Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 DBHP - Give Away Has Ended

I should have recapped their growth for the 1st 5wks. We are on week 6

Alright so here is the only girl of the bunch

And two of her three future suitors

Leaving these males to decide which is going to be suitor number 3

10 Likes

Poll do over to decide which if any boy will join suitors 1 and 2 now their growth has been recapped

• 4 non bleeder
  • 5 non bleeder
  • 6 non bleeder
  • 7 bleeder
  • None

0 voters

Edited to add: I will let this poll run a week as the plants come out of flower

9 Likes

The weird growing structure is actually a good sign…

9 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: Colchicine Testing

Me too, my males always show before the ladies do… Hope that is the case this time around as well…

1 Like

Looks pretty unanimous that #7 is the chosen boy to fill in the 3rd slot so I killed off #'s 4, 5 & 6 then spread out the girl now that she has the cabinet all to herself…

Also spread out #'s 1 & 2…#7 will get repotted in the next day or so

13 Likes

:astonished: Mom, so much inuendo! Dirty! :laughing:

:thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree: :toilet: :thinking:

4 Likes

huh? That was an innocent post. Could have went more along the lines of:

Slut in training received her 1st bondage treatment and she liked it! Spread wide open letting her bottoms rise above…the boys are eagerly anticipating throwing their pollen all over her to fill every available calyx as they resist their bondage treatment :stuck_out_tongue:

Though I wouldn’t go that far :innocent:

9 Likes

Spread out like a dragon princess…

5 Likes

“Pandora’s box”

I’d better go back to my corner.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Now your starting to sound like a member of RIU :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Rofl!

Idk…took me awhile to think of a good come back lol

4 Likes

Last night I sprayed all the plants with the plant starter for the missing micro nutrients then this morning cleaned her up a bit so the new inner growth doesn’t get too crowded …

She lost a lot of sap production so no brix readings today

Though it was a perfect opportunity to sort out the cuttings and set them up for clones

Meanwhile the boys are doing their own thing

I need to get the light closer and set up their circulation fan though holding off until the CMH lamp gets here… amazon says its out for delivery so we’ll see

13 Likes

looks like they’re coming along nicely!

5 Likes

Sooo the gnomes are bigger than I thought they would be though that is ok as once the soil gets sorted, the 3gallon pots will be replaced with a 3x3 fabric pot…

The boys now have their CMH set up and lowered the light to 2’ above them with Mr Gnome cheering them on

Clones are looking better this time around though its only been 24 hrs

Tomorrow the “grownups” except for #7 (getting up pot) will be getting a foliar of 2Tb mineral mix (Calcium Carbonate limestone, soft rock phosphate and gypsum), 1Tb barley sprouts, 1Tb liquid fish and 1 Tb potato starch water into 1 gallon of water followed by a root drench and brix readings on Wednesday :wink:

12 Likes

Did you decorate the electrical outlet with pink fuzzy stuff?! :thinking: :mens:

1 Like

Huh? Ohhhh lol That’s my pipe cleaner cord keeper… told ya I use them for everything lol suppose I could swap it out for a different color

4 Likes

Soooo I got behind by a couple days prepping for the Cubscout halloween Carnival (last night) the elementary school’s Harvest Festival (Friday), moving around furniture and getting my new washer/dryer set delivered (today). Now I can relax again and get back on track with the plants…

4 day old cuttings

Miss D

Mr D’s

Foliar fed the mineral mix just after these shots…root drench and brix readings tomorrow - I promise

10 Likes

And you “redecorated” the electrical tie-up again! :smile:

Ahh, memories… :city_sunset:

I was in Cub Scouts at the perfect time for me… parents divorce/etc. and I got to go camping almost every month. :tent: Those memories of outings are fondly seared into my brain. :smile: :fire:

Recently found my old Scout Handbook and man is it dated…no internet & just barely “politically correct”…thought to give it to my neighbors kid but it might be more of a relic to him than an inspiration. :gift: :thinking: At least it doesn’t have a bullet-hole and mouse-blood-stains like my pops’. :laughing:

:peace:

2 Likes

Yup! Can’t have pink in the boys room…least not until its ooh la la time :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s fantastic! It has really helped my youngest get to an “age appropriate” mindset instead of giving up with all of his learning disabilities (classic complex inattentive adhd) showing he can do what others his age are doing. It helps that a couple other boys in his den are also developmentally delayed a bit with one having a cochlear inplant…we can’t move them backward though we can modify the program to meet their needs as long as they can explain and demonstrate the key principle per patch, its all good.

Cubscouts had changed a lot since my brothers were involved in it but especially the last few yrs introducing the “new” program in 2015 highlighting show, explain and demonstrate and switching from patches to belt loops and pins then in 2016 further modifying the requirements (some were redundant) then last year reintroducing Lions for Kindergartners then this year allowing girls to officially participate, changing the name from Boy Scouts of America to Scouts BSA and the church based program folding…I know grandchildren aren’t too far away so I plan on staying within the Cubscouts to keep up on all the changes as they keep happening and its alot of fun seeing the light bulb go off learning through play.

Your books would be awesome to have for Webelos (4th grade) and Arrow of Light (5th grade) kids as they do Looking Back, Looking Forward and Building a Better World pins… if you don’t want them anymore, perhaps you could donate them to your local district at one of the monthly Round Table’s (Cubscout leaders meetings) - they would be invaluable to all your local Packs if they get passed around as needed

3 Likes