Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Jungle Spice - Give Away Has Ended

Ours is a small one, a one day fest, in Trinidad, Colorado. They have some great musicians usually. We have a free street party Friday night with some of the headliners from the Main show. It goes most all day Saturday for around $30 or $35 at the gate and cheaper pre paid.

We have a laid back, rural town and atmosphere, with 25 pot shops, :slight_smile:

peace

4 Likes

Once seeds are created they are sent to all distributors, who then arrange shipping and a PayPal pool for shipping costs to their region. They also store packs for people that want a single shipment of multiple packs once a bunch are completed.The list of distributors and their regions is in the top post.

There is also a special private chat that the organizers use so even if money or seeds go to the wrong person we can fix it quickly!

10 Likes

All of my money seems to go to the wrong people, can you guys help me out with that? I’m tired of talking to Chase :smiley:

3 Likes

Lol, I wish. I hate talking to them too. Comcast is still worse, if that’s possible.

4 Likes

That’s funny I’ll bet your close as well with a Title forum of Lefthandseeds am I close when I guess a Longmont area?

4 Likes

You’ll never catch me copper! :smirk:

9 Likes

I lol’d so hard I scared my dog awake

5 Likes

m2 plus 20 character

5 Likes

I wanted to say thank you to @lefthandseeds for sending me the afghani lowland × daku testers and wanted to let you know I got them safe and sound.

Take pride in that packaging man! Thanks again for doing all these Seed Runs for all of us.

18 Likes

Nice score fam! Good luck

6 Likes

I smoke tested the Afghani lowland last night. It’ll put your ass on the couch and make you forget your name.

12 Likes

That’s my kind of smoke! I had some of my Paralyzer the other night and It took me like 15 minutes to figure out the show I was watching wasn’t even in English. Lol

9 Likes

:joy: yep this is that kind of weed.

Recommend it to anyone in the states looking for a pure Afghani. A steal at $30 a pack from nuglab. Those guys did a nice job with this one.

9 Likes

I’m going to be honest, as an old man I didn’t want to necessarily embarrass myself, but I have to ask…wtf does that mean? :smiley:

7 Likes

The m2 was just me agreeing with you (me to) the 20 character part is just the way this platform doesn’t recognize a full sentence and alerts one that more info needs done before one can reply to a comment

5 Likes

Ahh the joys of being old…that’s sort of how my brain is starting to not work also :smiley:

8 Likes

Don’t feel bad, Phat… heh, I felt like I got the first part, but… a little slow to finish. heh

5 Likes

Apparently I’m turning into a Sativa :sunglasses:

6 Likes

All plants have been de-seeded! Phew, that took some work… now they’re drying and I’m going to prepare some packaging while I let them dry out for the next couple days. Getting close.

20 Likes

How many were there?

Also, weird question but did you eat any?? I love eating seeds, they’re supposed to be really nutritious!

4 Likes