Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Jungle Spice - Give Away Has Ended

The first time I read any of these through lol, my goodness what a shit pile of work you have done, my hat is off, congratulations.

7 Likes

Here’s some JS#7 dry sift -> rosin I made from all the trim and seeded bud. Flavor more like what I’m used to, as compared to the JS#1. Pine/pinewood and sour lemon. Relaxing, uplifting, cerebral high that seems to pulse in waves. One of those highs where you think you aren’t high, but then you stop and think about it and realize you’re actually really high. Very functional and contemplative. This is an extremely solid pheno. I think JS#6 will have an even stronger flavor, but this one is still a keeper.

21 Likes

Lmao!!

That sounds very promising! Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

peace

6 Likes

JS#6 WINNER

More dry sifting to rosin. I shit you not, this stuff tastes like 7-up. Not just a little like 7up… closer to taking a gulp of it. Definitely the most potent of the phenos so far, super happy and upper. Numbs the entire face, especially the eyes and cheeks, sour on the back of the tongue, as much as any SD I’ve had. Cottonmouth, so baked… love it. If I had grown this sensimilla :bow:

Can’t stress it enough, the seeds from this plant have serious potential. I am personally planning to scour the F2s from this plant. I will find her again, or even one better. :relieved:

19 Likes

Winner winner, chicken dinner! Sounds like a champ

5 Likes

I’ve read that there are phenos of Sour Bubble that taste like that too. I’ve wanted to find that taste ever since i first heard about it.

Sounds excellent, congrats on finding one you like so much! :grin:

8 Likes

I’m not psychic but the photo made this part redundant! :joy_cat:

:thumbsup: Sounds :tongue: convincingly amazing & keeper territory.

We are so lucky. :hugging:

:evergreen_tree: do you hear music…?

10 Likes

I’m getting more and more excited by the day! And, my summer growing plans are changing daily, too, lol.

Nice work bro! I hope Bodhi gets to see this!

peace

9 Likes

It’s a really awesome flavor. I’m really excited that the best pheno from my pack was in this grow, and I’m ecstatic that you all get a chance to look through the F2s of #6 and experience it for yourselves. I still have plenty of seeds to do a pretty expansive search.

15 Likes

Boy, that’s exciting, huh? Everything I hear is that if you put the time in to grow a lot of the seeds, you can find a gem in almost all crosses with great genetics. Bodhi was talking about how it could be anything almost, as long as you had enough seeds to do the painstaking search for the best one.

The f2 open pollination re-opens the whole search all over again, huh?

I know I got some SSDD f2s gifted to me that were an accident for the grower. But, in my first try, out of 4 seeds, I believe, I got what I know was the sour butter pheno. I didn’t even have to ask. From all I read, this was it. And I still have a few seeds of that f2. It’s the first time I ever got something like that in a gift. Sorry to say I got no cuts since I was just geting back into growing.

So, I’m getting the bug to start looking for the treasures! What’s the worst that can happen? We get stoned trying? buuuwahahahahahahhhaaaaaa! :ghost:

peace

11 Likes

:joy: yes the search is on all over again with F2. But I’m excited to explore the increased variation. Selection is going to be pretty fun… I’m motivated to put in the work. :muscle:

7 Likes

Yeah me too, now. It only keeps getting funner!

peace

4 Likes

I would definitely like a shot at searching through some F2s if that’s possible at some point. Especially after those descriptions, lol :smiley:

6 Likes

If you signed up for this, you’ll get ~10 or so. Green vial.

11 Likes

When this search going down? I have so many beans on deck but this seems to be bump worthy

4 Likes

too late, to sign on? here at this late date?

regards,

mike28086

4 Likes

I wasn’t planning on anything formal, but if you or anyone wants to run some JS6 F2s and send me back seeds from your best plant, I will be happy to use them along with the best F2s that I find and send you back twice as many from the best of the next generation.

DM me if interested, and we can figure out a plan.

@mike28086 there might be some extras still available. Contact @MomOnTheRun to see if there’s enough for you to get on the list.

14 Likes

Yeah, I might be interested in that! I’m going to have my hands so full this year, and you already know the plant more than me. It would give me a reason to grow them all out at once or at least most of them.

Thanks for the offer!

peace

3 Likes

I do have a pretty good idea what I’d want my IBL to look like, but I might also find some surprises in the F2s. I’ve already selected JS#6 as being the mother that will contribute to the F3 generation. I’m open to taking in people’s F3 selections from the JS6 line in addition to my own F3 selection. I’m not super concerned with getting down to 1:1 breeding yet.

I don’t have any hard timeline for this to be fully stabilized. But I’m going to take my time with this one to get a quality IBL. So I’m willing to do more open pollenation with heavy selection for another generation or two, or until I start to see consistent A-grade plants. Breeding multiple plants of good quality into each generation will slow the pheno convergence, and allow more variation and further selection. After that I’ll start putting the screws to it with 1:1 selections.

Ultimately I’ll still be the gatekeeper on what makes it into the F4 generation. But regardless if your F3 selection produces a worthy keeper, I’d hook you up fat for helping me search.

14 Likes

So you are going to take the f1 js6 and breed with a js f2?
Is that still an f3?
F2 x f2 is f3 no?
Lol ive wondered this before and this is the perfect time to ask.
Thanks

5 Likes