You need a dont care button they both sound great lol

6 Likes

damn shadiness… tempted to use the button “they” DO give: :flag_black:

:wheel_of_dharma: :peace:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I would prefer a balanced pheno of both strains

5 Likes

I believe the best trait of this strain is that the Appy father increases flavour while still keeping the frostiness of the white.
The white is said to not cross very well with most males.

11 Likes

Update time!

I am glad I vegged them for 6 wks in their final pot before flipping as they are slower than the 7’s though just as happy forming their budlets earlier just like they did in the bud run :stuck_out_tongue:

40 Likes

Looking nice and healthy the MOTR
Cheers Johnny

9 Likes

Update time!

Stretching and stacking like the good girls they are :stuck_out_tongue:

These 2 boys have moved in

They are in there somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

35 Likes

Gorgeous. They look so happy!

7 Likes

gonna be hard for those boys to behave themselves with all them stacked girls in there ha ha
Mom - thanks for doing what you do !!

8 Likes

Soooo I am a bit behind on keeping up with this journal…the heat is kicking my ass with this “heat dome” going on breaking all kinds of state records though thanks to my awesome ventilation system, the girls are doing their thing looking mighty purdy

They are ready to accept some pollen so tonight I will be doing the deed on a few buds with the collected female pollen :stuck_out_tongue:

39 Likes

Do air conditioners exist in Alaska?

5 Likes

I think for the most part Alaska is an air conditioner. lol

10 Likes

Sweeeet! Glad to see your chillin Ma. Girls are looking gorgeous. Hows the Papaya doing? Deffinitely need some pics of that. Be safe.
-J

4 Likes

It’s called the boreal forest.

6 Likes

Mighty purdy indeed!

Hope the insane heat lets up soon! :sweat:

5 Likes

They do though they sold out right after the fans and pools did…have helped a few make swamp coolers (fans ordered on Amazon), pvc water guns, Sterilite container wading pool with recirculating water etc. Getting creative :stuck_out_tongue:

It usually is compared to ya’ll though we aren’t used to 90+ temps roasting our asses

Still quite small though steadily growing…

glad I pulled out of the solo cup grow…almost ready to be transplanted and start her training - probably put her in flower after the Mendo clones (vegging with her) are fertilized

20 Likes

Good deal. I wanted to see that lady ran to her potential. I’ve heard wonders of Papaya. :+1: Gorgeous as usual. Have a good one.

5 Likes

Mom…You rock!!! I wish I could trade my mother with you…Are you interested in a son? I won’t cost you anything but some seeds here and there…I also clean up my room daily… :wink:

On a serious note…Please make sure anyone who has not had seeds donated to them as of late, or someone else who is in need of them, get them before myself? I am in not desperate need for any beans…And have already been helped by this wonderful community in the last little bit…

I would actually like to take a second to thank the following…

@ReikoX, @paintedfire420, @Mr.Sparkle And anyone else responsible for playing mailman… You guys are all great individuals.

K.

18 Likes

No need for a trade in, i’ll adopt ya…ready to live with 9 months of darkness with frigid weather and 3 months of almost constant daylight for the rest?

Everyone that signs up on the lists when they are ready (before giveaway is over is added) will receive a seed pack of that strain…some want them as they come in while others want to wait to receive several strains at once :wink:

16 Likes

That heat wave must have been wild! It was hot in my parts in New England as well hitting 90’s. Amazing stuff you got going! Thanks for the updates!

5 Likes