Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Lucky Charms - Closed

Thank you @MomOnTheRun!
Both of these lucky runs look awesome!

11 Likes

:evergreen_tree: You are amazing!! :evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

23 Likes

I messed up, I copied and pasted the lips onto my name and then I saw what it was being used for so I took it down. Iā€™d rather no have femmed beans. Please and thank you and sorry for any confusion.

3 Likes

I would be thrilled with either regular or feminized, so I did not specify. Either way sounds pretty great with this strain :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m in. Iā€™m glad our members have decided to do some feminized seeds. :v:
Thanks @MomOnTheRun :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Your setups are so clean. Another performing Godā€™s work. Thank you for sharing your time @MomOnTheRun and @OrganicGorilla for put ups. So sweet! :call_me_hand: -J

4 Likes

I hope that still have a place on the list for one more name :sweat_smile:

Big thanks again @MomOnTheRun and @OrganicGorilla :v:

1 Like

No problem :wink:

Whelp, if you donā€™t specify, youā€™ll be sent the regular version

:stuck_out_tongue:

:blush:

Of course there is :wink:

10 Likes

That sounds excellent to me :sunglasses:

Thank you so much for doing this and everything else you do, it is greatly appreciated!

10 Likes

Great stuff @MomOnTheRun! I was excited to see this come up. Iā€™ve always wanted to try it.

7 Likes

@MomOnTheRun thanks for all your dedication, hard work, and time spent organizing, growing, and handling logistics for the community seed runs.
Itā€™s really amazing to see rare varieties like the lucky charms reproduced, and even more amazing to see the overgrow cannabis community rally together to support these projects.

10 Likes

Momma! Then she gave me a big boob squeeze ughh momā€™s :wink:. Love your momā€™s. And happy early fathers day! You created a child love em. Miss my dadā€¦Thanks mom.

5 Likes

Look at this, Lucky Charms and Lucky 7s? @MomOnTheRun, any chance these are going to cross pollinate each other at some point? Make some LuckyĀ² !

6 Likes

Wow another one, youā€™re awesome! That mother on the counter is like pure bud, unreal. This oneā€™s gonna be a killerā€¦thanks! :+1:

5 Likes

I am working with a kick ass team :wink:

Ikr?!?! I am loving everyone coming together to make all of this happen and truly honored to be apart of sharing strains most of us have only heard about

I thought about it though decided its better to keep them separate while doing femā€™s too though by all means anyone that wants to cross pollinate certainly can when they get their seeds :wink:

13 Likes

Two seed runs and reg/fem options, you are really spoiling us @MomOnTheRun. Thank you very much for doing this! :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Curious-me asks:

Would you prefer The White or Appalachia dominance?

• The White
  • Appalachia

0 voters

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Whats the difference?

1 Like

ā€œMother: ā€œthe whiteā€ is probably the most consistantly trichome
covered plant currently out there, its rock solid, deadly potent, and has a warm tart hashy aromaā€¦
Father: appalachia is an amazing hybrid of green crack aka cush andv jjnyc of topdawg seeds tres dawg, which is a very solid chem d bx2. This hybrid was created by h&l and is definetly a favorite for big beautiful potent fruity chemy buds of the highest order.ā€ (link at top of thread)

I ask because I believe the ā€˜Appyā€™ male was lost(???) and it sounds like a nice one.

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes