Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Mothers Milk - closed

I would like to be added to this list, if possible…very nice sounding strain and would LOVE to see it ALIVE!

5 Likes

You are now :wink:

I also took the time to put ya’lls names back in alphabetical order :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Thanks! Im SUPER excited about this strain!

3 Likes

HiYa MOTR!

Plz add me too!
(yep…still kicking…LOL, and my Cackleberry cross has made it to the East Coast:))

4 Likes

Hey stranger! Nice to see ya around :heart_eyes: Looks like your added…also have your pack of DBHP set to the side for when your ready to receive them :wink:

4 Likes

can i be added to the list… thank you

4 Likes

@no_chem you can add yourself. Just click the 3 dots at the bottom of the 1st post then click the pencil.

@Sebring maybe you should add instructions for that to all these posts lol

8 Likes

I’m going to add my name and PM my addy to the right person. I’m on the hunt for strains that help with pain, depression and anxiety. been doing good so far.

6 Likes

Yes try this strain. It’s one if the few I’ve tried that helped my nerve pain and oddly enough my legs and arms stopped muscle twitches too.

7 Likes

On it! Once I get to the computer.

4 Likes

thank you i just added myself

4 Likes

Good news!!
Mail has dropped, as expected.
Will be soaking here soon, and Ill be posting here as we go along.
Many thanks again to 50state and everyone who made this possible, i dont wanna miss anyone, but thank you too.

16 Likes

Good luck with the sprouting and the grow and thanks as well to all @50State for the generous donation.

6 Likes

6 seeds went into water this a.m. to soak for 12-16 hours, before going into paper towel.
Im cutting the seeds into 2 separate germination sessions.
Just in case something bad should happen, Ill still have some as backup. Ill be soaking the remainder either tmrw or the next day.
The seeds are shiny and very dark and healthy. There should be no reason I cant get all of them to pop.
Except Im always concerned about pathogens getting into the seed as soon as it germs.
That’s where u see it crack, then it just stall out and does nothing. A pathogen has attacked the seed, killing it. And we dont want that!

Ill post how I make out, germ rate wise asap.

29 Likes

Oh yeah! These were my top pick when the seed runs started. Very happy to see these coming up.

10 Likes

Woo hoo time to spill some milk!

7 Likes

Good news. I had dropped 6 MOther’s Milk into water for about 15 hour, then dropped them into paper towel.
They were a tad slower then the Sunshine/Chem#4 and the other sunshine hybrid, but they cracked.
They’ve been put into a soil-less mix containing 30% worm castings/ProMix BX That I use for small vegative plants. I dont need to feed them anything for the first while, as the castings will proivde them with an abundant source of N for a bit.
Heres a pic:

9 Likes

20 Likes

That’s a good start with the Mothers Milk. The Orange Sunshine f2 and Sunshine 4 f2 are much newer and should result in some great smoke too.

7 Likes

Excellent job :+1: I cant wait.

2 Likes