Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Pure Kush (Suge) x Uzbekistani Hashplant: CLOSED!

Hey my brother … sounds good! Luckily with these projects @Gaz29 is looking after my beans UK side of things till I get over there in a few weeks… more of a guarantee than trying to get them here in the post… so as for your letter, no such luck brother but I’d be willing to wait a year as believe me it’s taken that long hahaha … hope you’re well @Heritagefarms

6 Likes

@Sunvalley If you have a place in the UK I can resend I’d be happy to, also alot easier on the shipping

4 Likes

Indeed bruv will hit you up on a pm in a bit

4 Likes

Counte in!! Please and thank you!!

3 Likes

So far 7 out of 11 are up and growing, one came up limp so it’s being nursed along. Not the strongest seeds I’ve seen but there growing :grin: wondering how old this were , @50State are they from the Mia stash, honored to be preserving the strain either way

20 Likes

Congratulations on getting those beans going, those are from the Mia stash they are older seeds maybe 2010 maybe earlier.

It’s old enough that 303 Seeds used the PK Suge x Uzbeki as a stud around 2011-12 and all those crosses are gone too (Apex kush and others).

They described their male as having a chocolate coffee kush fruit notes from what I remember so hopefully the mothers are the same I really miss the heavy coffee scent buds. So I can’t wait to see how they turn out.

21 Likes

And on that note I shall be adding myself to the list :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: chocolatey fruit :drooling_face:

9 Likes

That’s awesome to hear so far they have all come up ,one died after sprouting but the rest are doing good. Thanks @50State and @mia for keeping them stored properly so we can preserve and spread the genetics around the community.

@50State Coffee notes would be interesting, I grew some blue moonshine few years back that had a heavy coffee salsbury steak smell and taste . It’s not a common smell but it seems to come from indicas that are much darker then normal flowers. The blue moonshine had black leaves in flower and the bud was so dark it looked like fresh swag weed , dark brownish green not purple but super potent.honestly not my favorite flavor but its defiently still out there.

I’m hoping to find a kush tasting and smelling with a uzebeki growth form. Will do a open pollination so each pheno type displayed makes it way back into the gene pool :grin:

16 Likes

This is amazing. Much love to you all for putting forth effort towards these preservation projects. Coffee notes are the bomb!

I tested the Pure Kush Suge x 88g13/hp for Bodhi and it was :fire: :fire: :fire: so I would expect these to be interesting at the very least considering the Uzbekistani male.

17 Likes

Slow but steady , a few are doing better then others but they will all be given there the chance to shine

12 Likes

14 Likes

The farther along these get the better looking they keep getting! :grin:
The one with the two sets of full leaves looks amazing.

9 Likes

A interesting leaf that appeared and the runt finaly snapping out of it

3 days ago

And today

21 Likes

and an open pollination will also open up plenty of recessive phenos unseen in this generation.

8 Likes

21 Likes

Looking good! Those leaves look like they’re going to get huge.

9 Likes

Those are coming alone nicely a couple of them really look I’ll like they are blowing up. Can wait to see how they turn out.

8 Likes

18 Likes

18 Likes

17 Likes