Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

This saturday will be 9 weeks flowering. Others have suggested letting them run 10 weeks

7 Likes

Excuse my dirty hands as I translanted clones earlier.

17 Likes

7 Likes

OMGā€¦ OMG.omgā€¦ OMG.

3 Likes

:tada: :champagne:

so do i need to search 223 posts to remember if we already hammered you to get on the list? :wink:

:wave:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

That thread was fun to watch in real time. Props for taking the challenge! Sad it turned into a shitshow, but there was a lot to learn from that grow. Well done as usual

3 Likes

Lol ya basically all the ppl involved in the project and anyone whos been following along. Then maybe a contest or random draw if we get more ppl that want seeds than there are seeds available??
I really have no idea if ill have 100 good seeds or 1000.

8 Likes

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

:smile:

this year was my first pollen-chuckery and i couldnā€™t tell youā€¦but i can see from what i did that thereā€™s a LOT of variation & stuff to learn. weird stuff like my 12wk durban made ripe seeds at 4.5wks :confused:, what part of seed shape, color, & size are determined by what(i.e. i see my maleā€™s seed type in varying ways & degrees in the different crosses).

soā€¦ uhā€¦ yeah. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Are we getting rooted clones in the form of Tissue Culture man!?

Those fit there easily!

3 Likes

If i had the tools or any vague clue as to how to do so then maybe lol

6 Likes

The labeled jars looked exactly like what is being used here in Costa to ship rooted clones of orchids, but that is the goverment doing it, and they do not need a permitā€¦ LOL

4 Likes

Current recipient requests have been added to the main post.

If youā€™re interested in seeds, when theyā€™re done, make sure your name is there.
If it isnā€™t, you can private message me, by clicking on my username and then clicking on Message.
Make the subject of your message the initials of the strain youā€™re interested in and Iā€™ll add you, i.e., SSDD, DBHP, S91, JS, TE, or ALL.

Once seeds are ready to ship our chosen distributor, or I, will message you for an address and to arrange payment of shipping costs; this shouldnā€™t be more than $5 for most people and we will be trying to consolidate multiple packages if possible to further reduce the cost to recipients.

8 Likes

:hocho::hocho:
:tanabata_tree::tanabata_tree:
Plants are hanging

10 Likes

:sparkles::boom:Woo hoo!!! :boom::sparkles:

7 Likes

Few more days and Ill have a count. Hung plants whole so takin a bit to dry

11 Likes

If you have the time to get some, I am looking forward to the harvest pics @Craigson15 !

6 Likes

Threw a couple in paper towel last night at 8pm to test germ. Tails showing 5mins ago(21hrs)
Really gonna try to separate seeds tonight.

16 Likes

Ya just plants hangin lol
Ill grabsome pics while separating seeds

5 Likes

I think Iā€™m about 3-4 weeks behind you, so Iā€™ll be joining you in seed sifting soon! :+1:

6 Likes

Haha sorry got too toasted and vegged out last ight.

7 Likes