Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Good stuff, Is it too late to get some of these?

3 Likes

Check your PMs, please!!

4 Likes

I found 2 just like this last night! :cowboy_hat_face:

Curled leaves you mean? Or males? Or?

1 Like

2 of my 3 Plat. Huckleberry Cookies.

. :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Are the clusters yellowish under normal light?

3 Likes

Saw your convo on Discord this morning but missed you before you logged off. Looks seeded to me. Go exploring see if you can find any staminate growth. Trace the pollen source to find its origin. Not a herm until you find male growth on the plant.

That whole plant is male… it’s balls and stipes he’s seeing…

11 Likes

Oh. Lol. I kinda missed the backstory I thought it was a female haha.

Yeah those aren’t seeded calyces then they’re jizz factories!

6 Likes

# 7 the original runt at day 22 flower

Shes a bit frostier than 1 n 9 at this point
No sign of herms at al yet

14 Likes

No. Just clusters of gonads. Killed the little bastards today. :cowboy_hat_face:

You must have the best carbon scrubbers in the world…you should be sponsored lol

This thread and your quest for the true skunk are awesome. I’m sure you’re going to find tons of crazy phenos. Good luck!

4 Likes

Def has the body of the skunk we grew here in the mountains. If this ga3 stuff works as good as vaderog posted on youtube. Ill send ya some red hair skunk from an old vet buddy of mine. They grow super stretch with popcorn buds all over. Top colas are about the size of a golf ball and the smell is horrendous at chop time. Id say from soil to top is about 5 foot or so.

3 Likes

If you have extra Mountain Skunk seeds I’d be down for a trade

3 Likes

Hell yeah brother i took a screen shot of your name and will def keep you in mind aswell.

4 Likes

Hey brother, I have received some mail, with what looks like 12 beautiful beans!

Thank you so much for your amazing work! Christmas for me already! Everyone involved! Thank you so much! I will do my best!

13 Likes

Ya the seeds are a bit small but the f1 seeds i started with were also small.
I got 34/37 to popso far. (2 were rough n barely germed then died off)

10 Likes

Just like to wish those involved a special thank you and Merry Christmas my skunk was huddled in a corner of my mail box today great stickers love it has the year . Helps once your trying to figure out how old seed is to have years marked down!

6 Likes

Damn #1 pheno threw nanners yesterday on top buds. Had HPS about 12inches away so moved it up a good 6-8” and plucked nanners.

9 is still holding strong and same w the runt #7.

10 Likes

@Craigson15 thanks for running these brother! Can’t wait to get mah stank on!

6 Likes