Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

No problem. Im glad I can contribute.

Probably want to run these outdoor. I assume everyone knows that.

4 Likes

time to commandeer this:

and this:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I’ll try them outdoors and see if they like my “colder” 65-70F summers…not many do. Hopefully this next year will be less rain

7 Likes

@Craigson15,

Thank you for growing the Skunk seeds. Merry christmas to everyone.

Danza

5 Likes

@Craigson15 @MomOnTheRun @Sebring :hugging: :smile:

:evergreen_tree: :sparkles: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Received my care package this afternoon. Thank you all for the kind seeds.
Wishing all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

9 Likes

How cool. Thank you @Craigson15, @MomOnTheRun, @Sebring for the kind :gift:

I like the packaging tech MomOnTheRun.

15 Likes

Gotta second that sentiment. Super Heavy Duty packaging.

9 Likes

Thank you to all involved!

Edit: forgot pic related

11 Likes

@Badfishy1
@Muleskinner

Reactor99 is going to be great! The pics on OG are pretty phenomenal.

5 Likes

Yes, looked up lineage last night and am really excited to see what may be found! Thank you again

4 Likes

:cry: i didn get animals…

:christmas_tree:

6 Likes

I think those are just his :joy:. I am just amazed at how juicy the Reactor 99 seeds are. What all did everyone else get?

@Craigson15 the Skunk '91 seeds are so interesting looking. The texture is very defined, but with just a lighter color. Were the F1’s similar in appearance? I noticed that the seedfinder picture of RKS looks very similar to your S91 in this thread.

7 Likes

@cannacrab ‘juicy’? I thought @Sebring had packaged all his left over avocado pits. Was like wtf is this? I already have 4 avocado trees!

Edit: oh shit! Thank you @Muleskinner for the reactor! Can u link journal to these please

5 Likes

I feed all my avocado pits to my worms! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
@Muleskinner’s Reactor 99 seeds are definitely some primo seeds! I’m grateful he asked me to include them with our packages.

6 Likes

Do they ever breakdown?

2 Likes

PM for hookup (i’ll update post when all are called for(

Blessings available to the forum:
Trainwreck (approx a dozen packs with a half dozen seeds each)

My current wish list:
Skunk # 1
Afghan Skunk
Haze

3 Likes

I hit them with a small sledge hammer a few times so the microbes can attack them. It still takes about a year for them to break down! The seeds are really dense.

3 Likes

Yes, that is why I wAs surprised you fed them to wormos! I have tons of avocado seedlings and 4 full trees. Try to get kiddos involved with my veggie gardening and avocados are VISUALLY fun for them to watch and see the changes

4 Likes

My SSDD seeds were highly variable in their appearance. Medium to Medium Large sizes with a few I could consider small. Some had deep tiger stripes and were very dark brown while others had the grey very defined texture. The S91 F2 seeds didn’t seem to have this variability. Interesting to see…

2 Likes