Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Pot stirrer! lol Sebring is right though as each grow is detailed in the slightly different grow styles showing there is truly more than 1 way to skin a cat :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Transplanted some clones.
Confirmed # 7 (the runt) is female too.

6 Likes

Have at least 2 clones of everything except #8.

4 Likes

Looks like a chill cannabis night club… better watch them, they might start getting intoxicated and into trouble :wink:

4 Likes

Well… how can I break the bad news…

I grew out about 30. Want me to do it?
:wink:

5 Likes

You could do it completely with emojis. How many is it?

I’m guessing the pollen didn’t take

1 Like

It has something to do with a cat.

:evergreen_tree:

… my cat has tried taking nips of my fan leaves… results in a quick light smack to the nose lol

2 Likes

3 are for sure herms. 2 are prolly herms. Number 1 is the only female i can say for sure hasnt popped sacks yet
:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:
We all knew this was a possibility. I donno i can get new lights instead of the HPS and run the clones still and see if makes a diff?

Should i just kill the herms goin now and run #1 for seeds still?

3 Likes

In 30 plants I never saw a single plant run clean. [I’m talking females only] Even if you find one that does, there is no doubt that the hermi tendency will continue in to further generations. It does not go away.

7 Likes

Ill take some S1 seed

3 Likes

The best solution I can think of is to put the 1 girl with the boys and let the herms have an orgy.

4 Likes

Ok so probably just keep going as is? Theyre just gonna be herms thats the way she goes eh?

Hmmm

1 Like

I think open pollination until we find some seed that do not herme… and make sure we pollinate those. Strength in numbers here at OG. We can get this done.

3 Likes

I’d trash all the herms and use the lone good female with all the males. You’ll just need to clone the shit outta her for next time to yield more seeds.

But, if there is something positive to come from this, we know the seeds are legit from Mia 100%.

9 Likes

What lights did you run em under?

In this case this was a genetic issue, not stress related. The chance of any seeds being made from this have about a 99.9% chance that it will create more true hermaphrodites.

Anyone growing these in the future can and will grow straight up hermaphrodites and run the risk of spreading the almost hidden pollen on the rest of their garden. If that is something you can live with by all means do it up.

EDIT: BTW guys, this is all searchable information. Giving you all a little history when I was originally given this B wasn’t going to give any more out but he ended up sending out a bunch. I grew them right away and told him immediately they had an issue. It was kind of an Oh Shit moment but none were ever sold, only gifted.

11 Likes

Okay so we are at a fork in the road. If PJ couldn’t run them clean I expect them all to herm, males included. (Lol. Didn’t see he posted before me)

2 Likes