Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

I suffered cannabis induced psychosis in my mid 20’s from skunk
I just steer clear of a lot of varieties now, Im probably a bit over cautious tbh.

EDIT
Skunk is a misnomer really its anything that is high THC/ low other cannabinoids

6 Likes

Wow. That’s interesting.

1 Like

Looking great my man. I’ve been thinking about getting them blumats too. . .:+1::+1::+1::popcorn::seat:

2 Likes

Uhhh… what’s a :large_blue_circle: mat? heaters? soaker?

:blush:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Automated watering system

4 Likes

Lazy man’s watering can :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol i had to use em while away on vaca. Ill prolly keep em in until
I need to feed teas

5 Likes

So i gave a few a stem rub last night. They facking smell like chemmy weed that was in a sweaty butthole for a few hours hahhahaha

Cmon skunky roadkill funk!!

9 Likes

I would like them so I don’t have to water 2 times a day in the middle of summer here lol shit dries up quick, so I figure blumats and I’ll only have to water every other day :joy::grin:

3 Likes

Blumats are awesome!! Just dump and run…dialing them in does take a day or 2 though once done, only minor adjustments here and there to keep the soil to just moist then the plant is pretty much in control. There is no need to remove them for drenches…just turn them down a couple notches :wink:

My biggest problem with them is if the pot isn’t at least 3 gallon, the roots wrap around the carrot creating a good inch or 2 wrap so the rest of the soil gets drier than I like though the plant are still pretty happy

5 Likes

I’m trialing blumats now the Jrs. here and there I like them say 3 gallon pots or small for bigger areas/plants I’d probably go with the jumbos ! My next investment in blumats will probably be the ones with drippers on a closed loop system with auxiliary side dripper extension! For my raised boxes that watering tape that used looks also promising!

4 Likes

That’s really good info for me @Tinytuttle👍 thanks man I’ll check those out

2 Likes

Took 2 more clones off of each. Cant risk losin a pheno if i get a crazy rks pheno.
Ill try to remember to get a better pic when lights go out

16 Likes

Also, fired up the flower room to see what kinda temps itll run at in thls heat n humidity.
Its sittin about 26C 18inches under the lights and the a/c reads 23C
:ok_hand:

5 Likes

Amazing my man​:+1: they are looking great​:camera_flash::heart: come on RKS!!!

4 Likes

I’m getting all tingly thinking about it :grin:

3 Likes

So im thinkin(i know, dangerous eh?lol)

• i should flower out all my plants and open pollinate em all
  • then take select male(s) and female(s) and breed them?
    So in the end we will have 2 completely different sets of f2 beans.
    Im just not sure any other way to really select the best male(s) and female(s) unless i flower em all at least once first.

Any input is appreciated.

6 Likes

I think you should. . . Make sure you select the best before the open pollination and then we can have the selected f2s for our geno hunt and the rest can be the giveaway beans ??? Maybe, just a thought

2 Likes

Yep, growing them out the only affordable way. The alternative required genetics laboratories.

3 Likes

Apparently that might be in the works

1 Like