Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

There are some pics of the Reactor line in this journal - btw, the “Reactor 99” seeds are actually made up of Reactor 99 but also (Reactor #2 X Reactor 99) seeds - but basically they’re C99 X Subcool’s Chernobyl - nice potent sativa w/ shorter flower time…thanks again to @Sebring and @MomOnTheRun & @Craigson15 for adding them - I know packing up & mailing seeds is a lot of work so it’s always better to make it worth the time & postage by including some extras…

9 Likes

Damn you Mule! Thought I had my next grows scheduled out but I’m sold on these gems now! <3 back to the drawing board

4 Likes

What is the lineage of Reactor #2?

2 Likes

Today I learned:
Today I accomplished:

…fondled my package some more and the SSDD & Plat. Huckleberry fell out. :smile: :thumbsup: :blush:

…doubly good because i’m re-gifting that towel to my actual momotr. :sunglasses: genius. :clap:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Post 304

Post 306

Reactor #2: a filial cross of Reactor 99 x Reactor 99, so Reactor #2 is actually Reactor 99 [C99 x Chernobyl] (pheno #2)

Correct me if I’m wrong though.

3 Likes

Reactor #2 is actually Chernobyl X Larry #2 mystery plant (not Larry OG, just Larry #2). But there’s only a few seeds per pack with any Larry #2 in them - and only 25%- and 75% Cinderella & Chernobyl. Also - full disclosure, Reactor #99 actually has some percentage of Breeder Steve’s Sweet Tooth #3 in it…long story. Just call it “Reactor 99” :smile:

these will have some nice tropical fruit and/or lime flavor to complement the Skunk 91.

14 Likes

That Reactor looks lovely in your pics

3 Likes

@Muleskinner thanks for releasing that information, every little bit is helpful.

3 Likes

Wow wow pretty excited to see everything is moving so fast
Pennywise f2! Sounds killer!

3 Likes

Had a huge stoner moment. Thought id try tapering the light sched diwn sobwas adding 10mins each week. Except im a dingdong and was adding 10more mins of light per week. Probabky didnt help w the #1 clones herming now. On the bright side # 7 and 9 still never hermed!

14 Likes

Oh @Craigson15! I’m so glad to hear that kind of shit happens to other people too!

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Lol, I’m guilty of that too. I delayed flowering on the SSDD because I hit the wrong button on the light timer and it took 8 days to realize it.

9 Likes

I added myself to this one as well here’s hoping it’s not too late.

Thanks to everyone involved with these Seed Runs.

fr0g_D

3 Likes

Nice!! Nope not late at all for Fridays mail out…i’ll be sure to include both strains (Skunk 91 and SSDD) in your package

5 Likes

Received my package from @Gaz29 today. I wasn’t expecting so many seeds. Thank you everyone thats involved in this project. They have found a good home. When the time comes I’ll be sure to keep OG informed on how they are doing and will be sure to document them as they grow. :+1:

18 Likes

I also had a wonderful parcel from @Gaz29. You sir are a legend. As @Esrgood4u has said I did not expect to get so many seeds.:sunglasses:

Thanks brother and everyone else involved. The love shall be spread far and wide.

15 Likes

Mony a mickle maks a muckle!
@Gaz29

6 Likes

Skunk 91 #9, day 53 flower. 3 diff clones.

23 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about! Smell yet?

7 Likes

Are you kidding? I can smell it from here lol

7 Likes