Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

9- the keeper :yum::yum::yum:

Long story Ive been away from home so my bro is trimming for me. He says it smells and smokes a lot like GMO from Michigan.

19 Likes

1 - herm city

14 Likes

7 - runt

Bro says no smell really at all.

15 Likes

Looking great! Yaay #9!! It does look nice. Best vibes with things!

Oh, what is GMO from Mich?

peace

4 Likes

GMO is as seen in this pic

9 Likes

Number 1

Number 9

20 Likes

Number 7

22 Likes

They all look tasty, but I’d say #1 is the prettiest. #9 keeper is close second, nice frosty look. Have you got to try any yet?

3 Likes

Yeah they all smell real dank and classic ‘kushy’ hahah
They taste and smoke like a dank kush too. Heavy eyes after for sure.
To note - they were dried too fast as i couldnt be home to monitor them. But no chlorophyl taste or smell

8 Likes

Sweet. It’s crazy to think some people were smoking weed like that in 1991!

1 Like

Lol well kinda, its chem 91jb x Roadkill Skunk

2 Likes

Ah I knew it was chemdawg, but thought the skunk was the older part lol

2 Likes

9 is more dense too. They both seem to smoke and taste and smell similar

2 Likes

They all look good and worthy! Even the #7 looks wicked to me. Sometimes the runts seem to be the most concentrated in taste and potency. man, I want to get mine going but I have to wait a bit.

I have some seeds from a breeder friend that he calls Shiva Dawg. It’s from a 1987 M39 f1 (shiva skunk) crossed to Stardawg Illuminati cut. He wasn’t planning on continuing the line but i think I need to make some f2s because the one I grew last summer was really nice.

The Chem really comes out but so does the sweet skunk. It’s a really perfect balance and hope the others will give this pheno. I didn’t clone her.

If I get to it soon enough, I’d be happy to spread the love here. It would be fun but I’ll have to ask the breeder his thoughts on it.

Thanks for the pics! It sure looks tasty and it has me reaching for my Shiva Dawg jar!

peace

6 Likes

If you make those seeds put me on the top of that list. M39 cross would be nice to habe, I haven’t had any M39 since 2000.

5 Likes

These are from San are they not? If I’m not mistaken he has never had any problems with people using his work, said it’s an honour even. (don’t quote me though!). He’s very humble and doesn’t even consider himself a breeder, although some of my most interesting lines come from him. Got me some shivadawg and some other lines as a gift. Definitely looks way better than the commercial m39 I smoked as a teenager :cold_sweat:
@50State
There was a m39 f2 reproduction done by San for Derg Corra that was available though seedheaven but it looks like it is out of stock now. I don’t know if they plan on restocking it but I’ve seen it restocked before so I imagine it will be back at some point. I’d been meaning to grab it myself but kept procrastinating.
http://seedheaven.net/product/m39-f2/

9 Likes

Hey Neogitus, yep, same one. I remember you from over there. MrGoodfellow here. I doubt SAN would have any issue and may be flattered to have it run through the seed Co-Op here.

Here’s what SAN had to say about the parents…

:sunglasses:

peace

7 Likes

When I think m39, I think ‘prematurely cut biker weed’. The rumor was always that the strain finished in 39 days (which I think is impossible).

Is this just a Canadian thing? Is m39 actually dank?

3 Likes

I never had it straight up unless I never knew it. Sounded dank,NL#5 x skunk #1.

4 Likes

Lol i always understood that m39 was that dense light green buds w lots of orange pistils that went around in somethin like 2000-2010. Had barely and trichs. Was kinda the first ‘bag appeal’ weed i knew. You know, ‘man i got that hydro’. But looking back the bag appeal wasnt even really appealing lol

6 Likes