Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Theyre all polllinated and pushing seeds already

4 Likes

Might as well let them finish thenā€¦ Not as if the seeds are being given out without people knowing thereā€™s herm tendencies, especially considering Roadkill Skunk is in the lineage :smiley:

2 Likes

I would personally like to grab seed from the one good female, but if those are all taken up I would be extremely happy to take herme seed. This is a discontinued and rare strain is it not? We need to preserve as much as possible

1 Like

That dude in the ig post claimed he ā€œwonā€ the seeds for $1500, only got 3 seeds to pop, and he still seemed to be happy with his decision. :fearful: :sweat_smile: :joy: Kinda colors my opinion whether the project should be culled.
Apologies if I asked already, Is it feasible to keep the ā€œclean femaleā€ away from the ā€œunclean?ā€
Iā€™m sure we have some masochists that are willing to wade thru the fafafine to find some true fems

6 Likes

Well i dont particularly have extra flower room to seperate but i can pluck the sacks off all the herms everyday

4 Likes

This will just accelerate and stimulate them. So making it more intensive and hard days after days. If you prune only outside, it will stimulate inside the buds.

4 Likes

:slight_smile: The first sentence kinda implies where my assumption comes from: outdoor, non-sinsemilla, imported brick, etc. hasnā€™t shown up on my ā€œradarā€ but a LOT of amateurish/poorly-grown indoor hasā€¦ and I think we agree that in recent years many beginners, greedy dummies, etc. have appeared(iā€™d be the first group there ;)) and made seeds ā€œimproperlyā€. E.g. buy a pack of seeds, find male, buy 10 different clones, call oneā€™s self a ā€œbreederā€ or ā€œseedbankā€. :smile:

I appreciate that & itā€™s apparent. I think I remember a nice old vehicle. :thinking: :smile: Iā€™m not trying to put you on the spot-- just being my smartass self & not always clear with my words. :rolling_eyes:

No need, to speak of, just pointing out that in almost all other sown flower crops, ā€œself re-seedingā€ is considered GOOD, but not Weed. If I were a poor hash farmer in morocco, Iā€™d LOVE to not have to re-plant every year, right?

So the thought of tossing some hundred herm seeds into a supportive natural setting(i.e. no :helicopter: CAMP raids) makes me wonder what would transpire over the decades, only allowing for birds & bugs & whatnot. What do we think weā€™d see? Just stoned musings, thatā€™s all. I also wonder about the ethical implications of such an act.

And now, Iā€™m waaaay off topic, but Iā€™m wondering what Bodhi would say? :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Im gonna collect pollen again tonight from the males then prolly scrap em.

Ill keep these goin n the seeds will be what they are.
Ill keep an eye on # 1 and hopefully she stays fem.

Im still gonna run the female clones next and see if i can cut the soil feed strength in half to see if that helps.
Then ill know for sure if theres any chance of not herming.

Then weā€™ll go from there if ppl want to try to run the herm f2s or whatever to try to find non herms. Maybe someone has room to run like 100 beans??

6 Likes

Ill have to decide in a cpl months after i try to run just the females but ill keep at least 1 female and male clone regardless and run them outdoor next summer.

If The clone run females dont go wel then ill start a new Bodhi preservation project. I have a lot to choose from but Im really keen on running the Blockhead BX sooner than later

6 Likes

I heard the Blockhead BX is pretty rare. It looks like a very special one too.

9 Likes

The reason they grow ā€œhashplantā€ is because they select seeds from the best ā€œHash plantsā€ every season to resow in the next. If they just let random hermā€™ beans regrow, they would be hemp farmers, not hash farmers.

11 Likes

I know Clankie from IG grew a pack of Skunk 91 last year. Maybe ask what he did when he got all his cross dressers. I know he had f2s.

4 Likes

Blockhead bx sounds like one that should get preserved!

6 Likes

Yup the description has me hooked

4 Likes

I think he used Blockhead in some of his other lines as well

2 Likes

Anything with Snow Lotus has Blockhead lineage. Itā€™s Afgooey x Blockhead

5 Likes

Iā€™m just going to straight up make the request. :yum:
@Craigson15, blockhead bx would be a well appreciated strain type for your next seed run!

6 Likes

@Craigson15 Iā€™m with Sebring, that blockhead bx would be the perfect pick-me-up after a surprise sausage-fest :joy:

6 Likes

Ugh, now I have that scene from Eurotrip in my headā€¦ thanksā€¦ not! lol

3 Likes

@Niburan At least you didnā€™t say Hangover 2

3 Likes