Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Snow Lotus B

Dosent suprise me that man tends to get around. I spoke with him several years ago threw email in regards to some if his strains.i was realy hoping to acquire the silver vietnamese strain he had sold but he was unable to help as he stated he lost the genetics himself. I read something about him eventualy releasing alot of his old strains but based on my communication with him I dont beleive the silver leaf will be coming back. The Nigerian nightmare is one of many strains I’ve heard good things about. I wound up with some good vietnamese genetics sourced directly from there so I’m content at this point but it would be neat to see him re release some of the older varieties

11 Likes

That’s very kind & generous of you @Kobracom420 but I don’t have a stable indoor grow & struggle keeping 1 mother but thank you very much nonetheless. :slight_smile:

Do you know the FB link/username? I don’t have a BookFace acct :grin: but am very curious about "Cherry Bomb Indica"s parent plants(trying to follow a genetic trail). :mag:

edit: sorry for going off topic here!

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

I have a buddy, who knows a guy :wink:

I contacted him, and asked him for the requested info about the genetics of C.Bomb. Fingers crossed he comes through. I will PM you, if/when he gets back to me…Fingers crossed.

K.

7 Likes

I will extend the same offer to you, as I did to Sequoia…

I have a list of people on here to give a couple of cuts to, of the N.N. If you are interested, when the time comes, I can send you off a clone of her. Just let me know if you are interested

K.

8 Likes

I appreciate the offer but dont know how I feel about a clone threw the mail so I’ll have to pass

7 Likes

No worries Mang…I completely understand.

I have done this multiple times with no issues…But, you do lose one here and there, if you mail them on a wed, instead of early Monday morning haha.

K.

8 Likes

Just crack some glow sticks and throw em in the box😊

8 Likes

I just have to many projects atm and to little room, there are products now a days for shipping clones though, little tubes with built in led light and humidity controll.

13 Likes

Hey there Pal…Although I am still waiting for a reply from another source…I still managed to find this? I hope it helps a smidge, at least…

Check out it’s lineage here…

crossed with

I see it has a cross with one of my faves in Purple Haze, in it’s genetics…

K.

10 Likes

Good news for everyone. Unknown Mother packs are on their way to distributors right now. If you did not see the post I made a week or 2 ago, here is the link.

Hopefully some amazing plants come from this to be shared and reproduced.

Enjoy
-GH

21 Likes

Used to send and receive clones wrapped in damp paper towel, in a ziplock bag, in an empty VHS tape. :joy: Works well in spring and autumn.

13 Likes

Awesome! This should be fun. We’ll have to make a thread for it all.

I have this picture of you sitting at a large console, in the dark, smoke rising, with multiple monitors tuned to OG, with a calculator in hand, slide rule and a sharpie. Going over all of the different grows and making secret notes all the time…“sleep I must”

Thanks buddy. You better enjoy the rest now. heh

10 Likes

All of these bohdi strains. Once I move I’ll have to find space to grow them all🤔

3 Likes

Not the best photo, but here are the 2 females getting ready for round 2. The heat is finally starting to subside, and flowering will begin shortly.
The males have been moved to a “safe” place in garage to begin their 12/12, with low light. (Photos later in the week)

Still progressing, just slowly.

-GH

29 Likes

Just to let you know things are still happening…

Here they are at 32 days of 12/12. Solid and sticky as all hell. The one on the right side of the screen smells of Garlic and OG funk. And the one on the left has a deep berry smell.

The large cola in the front is a Chem 4 x (Band Aid Haze F2) tester from Doc D.

And the three tops in the lower left are a test run of the lone surviving Goji from this summer.

-GH

45 Likes

They’re really starting to put on weight. Looking good @GrowHard!

8 Likes

Awesome! The tester sounds interesting. Best vibes!

2 Likes

Garlic and OG funk you say? Well then…

Thanks for doing the things for us @GrowHard

fr0g_D

4 Likes

Just curious has this run ended?

3 Likes

Nope.

More info in the near future.

-GH

17 Likes