Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Snow Lotus B

from what i think i understand now… :grin:
The lineage here goes back past Bodhi to the older guys (DJ Short, Breeder Steve, ??? maker of the Goo & Gooey(can’t remember whooey :joy:)) AND their friends who shared cuts with them…

:thinking:

if conscientious, deliberate sharing hadn’t happened in all those steps, … well this thread wouldn’t even be here.

AH Gooey Breeder, Canna Exotics. :thumbsup:
:evergreen_tree: this post might self destruct–i’m outta here

10 Likes

Sure thing! Please make sure either Sebring or your distributor listed in the 1st post has your address :wink:

2 Likes

Can I be added to the list also. Thank you.

Done :wink: I am outta likes so it “forces” me to say something lol :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well then it gives me the opportunity to thank you! I gave my info to Sebring, so if I need to send anything your way let me know! I’m very appreciative that your putting these genetics into the hands of the homegrower.

3 Likes

No problem! I am working with an awesome team :heart_eyes:

Yup! Now its just playing the waiting game while watching how they turn out so people can make their own plans when they receive them :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Update time

Not much to say really. Just a whole lot of anticipation. So here is a photo dump of whats going on.

First off, I snagged these off of Cannavors Bodhi companion thread elsewhere. (Great resource btw)

The Snow Lotus male used by Bodhi.

And a Snow Lotus female flower.

Photos were taken at 29 days since breaking ground on #'s 1-6, and 22 days for #'s 7-12

All 12

SLBXV1 1-6

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

Number 6

Now 7-12

Number 7

Number 8

Number 9

Number 10

Number 11

Number 12

that is all I have for now.

Have a great day!

23 Likes

@Sebring I read your post above about the berries and strawberries and my mouth started watering omg this strain is gonna be great

9 Likes

That’s an outstanding gaggle of young’uns @GrowHard. Love me some Snow Lotus!

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

I think I’ve only had the one Bodhi strain, the Sunshine Daydream, and I love it. So, this co-op thing is really exciting for me. I likely wouldn’t ever get the chance to taste them, otherwise.

I’ll make sure I preserve what I get so I can share mine with others, too.

Loving the babies, @Growhard. #12 has my eye first, but then maybe 4 and 6. A little early, lol. Males have a way to be the prettiest at first. #12 looks like it’s trying create some nodes and start bushing up a little!

peace

10 Likes

er…me too :smile: or whatever…

I just re-listened to the Bodhi Potcast interview (ep 10.5 or 10 part 2) and re-recommend it. :wink: If you haven’t spent 3 hours with’em yet…

:v: :shinto_shrine:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I might listen to that today… I found the site now… I’d love to hear an interview with him, damn. I used to listen to homebrewing podcasts religiously, and loved them. I haven’t been brewing lately but I been growing like a fiend… heh. Thanks for the reminder!

peace

7 Likes

Mornin’ Gentlemen! Where do I start looking for this interview? Is there a link to share? Thanks for the tip in advance. Jah!

6 Likes

Hey gman and here I thought I was the only 9ne here that home brews and listens to home brewing podcasts but haven’t in forever cause of the ladies in my tents

7 Likes

Yeah, here you go. https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181

I just got it here the other day from somebody. I hadn’t heard of it. It’s got 30 podcasts on it already! Lots of interesting looking guests!

peace

9 Likes

@GMan @oleskool830 I will be having a quiz later on this so study up!

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: :wave: Thanks for helpin’

That “bloke” Heavy Dayze/Potty McPotface(?) that has produced the series is a big hero to me… it’s provided me with a lot of learning & entertainment and given us a window into all of these wonderful people.

It’s good enough I’d almost like to DL it to hardcopy :cd: for future listening.

Duke Diamond, hilarious James Bean, Bodhi & more Bodhi, Madd Farmer, BOG, DJ Short, Mean Gene, Breeder Steve, Mr Soul, Subcool, Dragonfly Earth Medicine, Adam Dunn, and on and on… that’s from memory hehehe :blush:

It’s truly some historic preservation recording, imo.

:heart_eyes:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

if snow lotus is dirty hippy…

then snow lotus bx is dirty hippy bx ??

and if thats true, then be careful when picking parents…

4 Likes

care to elaborate…

3 Likes