Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Snow Lotus B

That’s good info thx HF!

3 Likes

If only we could get that 88g13hp too, we’d be able to create something similar ourselves. Thanks for the pointer, def gonna grab a pack!

4 Likes

I have the 88g13 hashplant , along with the pnw hashplant in the seed bank sourced from old timers in the santa Cruz area, the g13 hash plant seeds are in the hands of many people still

10 Likes

The NDN version? I’ve seen the Mr Nice one in stock here and there, it’s crazy expensive though.

5 Likes

Once I move and am able to get a state license and do more then personal projects alot of different genetics are going to be brought out of hiding. :fist::seedling::sun_with_face:

9 Likes

And they wont be hoarded or only released as unstable hybrids , a large majority will be free on here and the rest will be $50 a pack not the $100 or more people think they deserve now a days. Dont get me wrong somebody like dj short , soma, bodhi, people of that caliber that have that much time invested in a line deserve those prices but they charge less then some of these new companies that offer mostly first gen crosses that arent going to produce what most people expect. I constantly see seed companies run by people 35 or younger claiming to have invented strains that were common before there were even 18 years old, the problem is nobody owned or documented anything in the past now people are starting to , look at how reeferman seeds is no longer ran by the man people know as reeferman , somebody used legal bs yo steal his name as far as I can tell. Nirvana seeds is not gypsy nirvana so on and so on, all I can say is research your sources for seed carefully and if things dont add up dont be suprised.

12 Likes

i think i have strawberry snow lotous or something … this sounds good too though … will follow along

edit: turns out i have Super Silver Strawberry Lotus (Goji OG strawberry pheno x Snow Lotus)

5 Likes

heritage, my friend n brother, r u advertisin in a community preservation thread…??? no need 4 that …

dont sell urself short on prices if u really do it… it aint a race 2 the bottom…

n i think ur wrong… b sells all f1 everwhere at b2g1 free so its allwayz less than $50 a pack…

5 Likes

Just a reminder on the ground rules (as granted by Bodhi) for preservation efforts on the Bodhi strains:

:key2: We were granted the privilege to breed with Bodhi’s seeds to re-create his lines as long as:

1. The line reproduced is not currently in production and
  2. the resulting seeds won’t be sold commercially and
  3. produced seeds will be used for personal purposes or distributed only to our friends / OG community
    *) covering shipping is OK
13 Likes

I have #3 covered! I’m gonna ship 5 seeds out to a brother in need (want). I had around 10 f2s left from another forum user elsewhere and got the coveted pheno in that batch out of 4 beans so saving them. It was a mistake but pollenated by another SSDD. Plus, not sure how viable they are now.

So, my buddy freaked when he knew I had some. I looked and you guys sent me enough that I can share with him. I’ll make sure I send a copy of the “Bodhi Wishes” along with them. He’s a good grower. He’s very familiar with Bodhi’s work and philosophy.

I really dig how the older generation is stepping in and taking control of the Boom Town situation the cannabis community is finding itself in. Can you imagine once a state like Texas, or say 10 more states go legal rec? It’ll put just that much more pressure on the loss of old strains.

The other forum I frequent has a group of breeders and old schoolers who are all trying to do the same. Lots of gifting and preservation projects going on in the background. I been smoking for 48 years and never looked back. But I lost track of the growers and keepers of the good stuff from those old days. I moved all over the country too much.

Glad to be in a legal state now, so I can try my best at catching up and glad to see all my brothers taking care of the good stuff! My seed collection is growing, and I’m getting older by the day, so, I’d like to find a couple of younger friends to take them over one day. it’s nothing to crow about yet, but it will be… but, it is enough for somebody to have a lifetime of fun searching through them.

I sure wish I had stayed around souther Oregon near the Cali border… I was there in 1978… I wish I had hooked up better with the peeps down there and in Humboldt, where I used to go to screw off. Little did I know they would become the beating heart of the US cannabis scene. We were growing up on the property I lived on up in the mountains outside Medford, but just for ourselves and loving life. I ended up in Montana and growing pot there was a bitch! heh.

back to my bowll. mmmm, good shit.

peace

6 Likes

That actually sounds very sexy, keep us posted on that one, will make me visit and crash on your couch! :smiley:

2 Likes

Not advertising more dreaming atm lol and I checked my collection and I guess the snow lotus I have is crossed to nepali og , I could have sworn it was straight snow lotus but apparently not , I will edit original post to reflect that, will still be interesting put back to the afgoo but not quit as exciting as I thought

2 Likes

And I know some good breeders still have good prices I’m more refering to the $100-200$ doller and up packs I see becoming more common, it’s not a race to the bottom just an opinion on the state of things and what I feel is fair for most of what’s out there

3 Likes

@MikeM I have a 6 pack of the Mr nice version .I also have some that has been kept in santa Cruz and northern california sense it was originaly circulating, also have the original kalifornia hashplant used to make the ghash . Ndnguy dident want anybody to profit from the pure line but to gift it instead so when I make more someday that’s what I’ll do

3 Likes

Also I would happily trade the 3 snow lotus / nepali og aka goji og for something else, somebody with other snow lotus genetics would probebly benefit more from them

4 Likes

I also have a pack of 88g13hp. When I get around to running it, I’ll make extras. It might be a while yet though.

12 Likes

By “a while” you mean like 10-15 minutes from now right? :smiley:

5 Likes

i have 2 packs of hazeman 88g13hp i offered to donate 1 if someone makes a whole bunch more but you can still buy them from hazeman so idk about that …

someone mentioned something about @barefrog having the original 88g13 from ndnguy maybe we could convince him to do a preservation run :smiley: or maybe @n8tiveguy would donate some for the cause

11 Likes

@legalcanada I’d be interested in a pack to compare to mine when I run them but it wont be till next spring maybe somebody else could do it sooner , I’d be happy to spread the hashplant genetics ,there was a man who once said that plant should always be gifted never sold and every grower should have it , at some point I’ll pop the one hashplant beans and spread those also

10 Likes

It sure has helped a lot of strains. I’d love to have some clean g13hp. I don’t mind saying I hope you get to make that happen one day! peace

10 Likes