Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Snow Lotus B

Oh man, you have my mouth watering! :yum:

I had an f2 Sunshine Daydream pheno that was the sour butter and some berry. The others were like berry muffins. I havenā€™t had any other Bodhi strain except for the SSDD. So looking forward to these preservations.

peace

12 Likes

This is so informing. Learning a fair bit and enjoying the read. Wish I had more hours in a day!
:tophat: off to everyone

7 Likes

things are happeningā€¦

Sorry about the lack of any information, life just gets busy sometimes.

The 6 females all looking good 2 weeks into flower. I parted ways with 2 of the males, one was an accidental smashing, and the other just not performing in flower. Iā€™ll get some better shots of everyone tonight

33 Likes

Glorious! Looking good man!!

8 Likes

Yeah, ditto that. ^^^^ Looks like the excitement is just heating up the the sexy room! Best vibes bro! They look healthy and happy.

peace

8 Likes

Love shack baby! Some very healthy looking ladies there.

5 Likes

Another quick check in. So far I have had a nanners appear on 2 of the snow lotus females. One at 42 days of 12/12 and one today which is 49 of flower.

This is number 4 before being chopped at 49 days. Heavy OG smell.

And I canā€™t wait for these to finish. A friend of mine decided to gift me some mites, and I just want to clean the room out.

21 Likes

Looking mighty dank for 7 weeks. You going nuclear on the mites or gonna try to IPM your way through it?

3 Likes

Ouch, thatā€™s too bad. How long were they supposed to go? They look gorgeous!

peace

4 Likes

I hear itā€™s better to give than to receivešŸ˜€

15 Likes

Today is 58 days of 12/12, and it is getting really close to them finishing.

These are the remaining 4 in their untrained and natural state. the 3 on the right have a very open structure compared to the one on the left. All have a very similar smell of OG and berries.

Have a fantastic day
-GH

33 Likes

Looking great @GrowHard!!

4 Likes

Looking great!! Nugs look really dense.

7 Likes

Yeah, those buds look bad ass. Best vibes!

peace

5 Likes

Love seeing such beautiful seed mothers! :blush:

7 Likes

What do you think of those grow bags @GrowHard ?
I keep looking at those and wondering if they would work for me? Iā€™m mainly afraid they wouldnā€™t be good to move around or stand up but they sure look like they are working good for you.
Good looking plants and the smell of OG and berries sounds awesome :+1:

3 Likes

Grow bags are great. They stand up with no worries. Those are 3 gallon bags I filed with about 2.5 gallons. You definitely canā€™t beat the price

4 Likes

I saw those in Grow Generation the other day. Do they have drain/air holes? I didnā€™t ask the guy how much they were but I figure not much. Under a dollar, Iā€™d say. They had all sorts of sizes, too.

2 Likes

Not sure how much the grow bag things cost first time Iā€™ve seen them and I see some CO2 grow bags that come up on google for grow bags but if there is no added benefit wouldnā€™t rubble sacks so heavy duty plastic bags not so just as good a job at probably less cost than a brand of plastic bag?

Oh and I added myself to the list looks real nice there keep up the good work @GrowHard

2 Likes

They have a few drainage holes put into the bottom, and they are made of a thicker plastic that typical plastic bags or garbage bags. The price on them in pretty unbeatable, it was 10 for $3 at the local shop.

here is the link for some on Amazon

5 Likes