Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 SSDD -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

@Craigson15 I would love to receive some of these SSDD F2’s if I’m not too late to the party?

4 Likes

Np pm me your address im going to send some out tuesday

7 Likes

I’d like some of those f2s if possible. Gave almost all my seeds away. At the moment I’m vegging nubes f2 dank Sinatra to make f3 for fellow growers.

6 Likes

Added you to the list in the 1st post :wink: Make sure Sebring has your address for the distributors

6 Likes

Hi guys, I wasn’t going to ask, since I only just joined, but since you seem to be okay with late comers, i’d like to add my name to the list.

It’s a wonderful strain, and one of my favorites. I got some “accidental” f2s from another grower and got one of the butter phenos… wow. It smelled across the room when you opened the jar. I know cause I had a roommate at the time and he smelled it while in another room, lol. I’d love to find that jewel again some day. Unfortunately, my butter pheno had no clones, and was the smallest plant in a 1 gallon pot.

Hey, it’s a great project you’re doing! Very big up to you all!

Should I go to the first post to enlist? Thanks for the chance!

Happy New Years everyone. Here’s to a green 2019! Cheers!

peace

G

8 Likes

I love seeing this.
This went so much better than I thought.
I cant wait to make seeds again now.

15 Likes

:100:% agree!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

I know! Downright inspirational. I am preparing a pleasure chamber and will be making seeds in Jan.
Thank you @Sebring
:cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

Hey @MomOnTheRun my seeds arrived all gift packaged. Yaaaa. Many thanks to you and everyone involved in these Co-Op preservation runs.

I’ll be planting some very soon :grin:

Cheers Johnny

11 Likes

Yeah, I have another run planned, but I love this smoke and have been missing it. I may get set up to run some of these first, heh. Very excited. Gonna be some fun pics soon… a LOT of pics, lol.

peace all

G

7 Likes

Awesome!! Glad they made it to you safe and sound

9 Likes

Alright everyone, i received a pack from our beloved @Sebring, but i haven’t gotten it in my hands, my errand boy in Liberia has it, but i did get a pic!

I will know soon enough what’s inside but my hands are burning to have it here!

Thanks @Sebring

Sci :robot:

16 Likes

I made sure to pack extra seeds too! :heart:

9 Likes

Can I take part in this?

4 Likes

Pretty excited for all of you guys :green_heart:

4 Likes

Added you! Please pm Sebring or myself with your address…if your in the states, my next mail out is this Friday so we can get you in on this one now (in the next 24 hrs) or wait until the next mail out in February when the other seeds from the 1st preservation run are ready: Elephant Tranquilizer and Dragonblood Hashplant. Just let us know :wink:

6 Likes

This sounds amazing. May I be added to the list?

3 Likes

Added you to the list :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @Craigson15 package came today

:canada:

25 Likes

Oh, you’re the lucky guy! Fruit Dreams is Sunshine Daydream x Ninja Fruit and it should be phenomenal.

18 Likes