Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 SSDD -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Are any of these still available!!

I can put a pack in for you on the next mail out

2 Likes

I believe they have another mailing but Iā€™m not certain. If youā€™re in the US contact MomOnTheRun.

Well, you answered while I was replyingā€¦ thx.

1 Like

yeah, a quick hit n runā€¦off to grab pizza for the kiddoā€™s :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I canā€™t wait to grow awesome genetics! If you need anything let me know how I can help!!

3 Likes

Yeah @MomOnTheRun is a lot better than the average bear. Sheā€™s a wealth of knowledge and like we say in Texas, ā€œsheā€™s just as sweet as she can be.ā€
Huge asset to our amazing fam.
:cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

Iā€™ve seen @MomOnTheRun around on the other forum I first frequented. After I read her grow and see how much she does for this community I understand her name know! I feel like Iā€™m placing an order, smirking: like what can I get lol. She opens up a chest, and golden rays of sunshine pour out seeds to the masses!!

8 Likes

Well Said. @MomOnTheRun for President in 2020!

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Sunshine daydream!
Seeds came today! Thank you all for your time, work and generosity. It is much appreciated!
@MadScientist @Sebring @Morgwar @Hoodini
Special thanks to @MomOnTheRun for getting these to me!

13 Likes

Aww you guys make me blush :hugging:

:stuck_out_tongue:

22 Likes

And her meme game is strong :muscle:

14 Likes

Woo hoo, I got itchy and dropped a couple of co-op SSDD F2 beans last night. I figured Iā€™d take advantage of the Super Snow Moon. I put them in soil and then in a drain pan with water. I havenā€™t watered at all from above. Gonna let the super moon pull the water up and test the theory, heh.

I dropped 2 each of 3 other strains, too; Chocolate Kush, Humboldt Kush x Sugar Punch, and another homemade cross from a friend, Silverfields x Kinkyblaze f2. Just boredom.

I donā€™t even have a room set up atm, but I figure this will stimulate me to start. I may just run these smaller and flower as soon as I feel I can. Iā€™m planning a more extensive grow space but wonā€™t get it finished for a month or two. So, I have a pantry or a closet that they are going into, I guess. If my rommie moves out i go back to that room for more space.

Anyway, I just couldnā€™t wait to grow that plant again. My first and only time I had 3 plants and I loved that smoke. Look for the sour butter pheno. I got lucky on my last time and got one, the smallest, that I had left inside a 1 gallon pot. That bud smelled across rooms in my house. Youā€™ll know it if you get it.

Once they wake up and get going Iā€™ll have to drop a pic. Would you want people showing pics in this thread since the giveaway is over? or better to start a separate grow diary thread? Iā€™ll show an occasional one here anyway.

Peace

13 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: now Iā€™m looking forward to my mail man coming dont like him and ugly as hell but when that package comes Iā€™ll hump his leg cant wait great job guys

12 Likes

Lmao
You aint right :joy::joy::joy:

9 Likes

@gman Iā€™m 100% sure everyone, including me, would love to see how the seeds grow out!

12 Likes

Sweet. Iā€™m looking forward to it. Iā€™m hoping our cold weather will start easing up soon. Days arenā€™t too bad, but the nights have all been real cold. We also suffer from very low humidities so it makes it a struggle.

I saw some cheapo humidifiers in WalMart the other day for $30 to about $90 for some small units. It should work well in a closet or small bedroom.

peace

4 Likes

Omg just got my good laugh for the day! Thanks for that @KronicKuz!

4 Likes

I received SSDD F2 and Yeti OG F2 ā€¦ thanks a lot I was not expecting Yeti OG!! :thumbsup:

15 Likes

I have a new baby SSDD. I only dropped two seeds and one didnā€™t make it. Driver error likely. I planted them with some others on the Super Snow Moon. And, today I noticed more good karma for my lone little SSDD girl (notice how I pre determined her sex, heh), a new friend popped up in her condo. A little mushroom!

Iā€™ll probably drop another one to keep her company. I just want to smoke it again real bad. I just assume not get a male just yet. Iā€™m going to do these fast I hope, and in smaller pots. Iā€™m going to throw together a makeshift grow space to get it done. My larger space is still under construction.

Enjoy!

Back left corner, no shroom the other dayā€¦

top right corner, no shroomā€¦

:eye: peace

19 Likes

Well, Iā€™m bored today so here is an updated pic of the f2 baby. Itā€™s the bottom right in the first pic. Itā€™s managed to out pace all the others (different strains) now and I need to go ahead and get it in another pot. Itā€™s starting to stretch a little. I have to set a light up in a temporary spot right away.

I have a couple more SSDD f2s coming up to help out. Donā€™t want this one to be lonely!

They started out in the window sills and grew up on natural sun from the windows. Then I added a cheap LED low watt and it works great for $12. I have another CFL bulb there too. The CFL is a warmer spectrum.

peace

14 Likes