Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 SSDD -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Same experience for me with the Sunshine Daydream … great mellow all day smoke. Can’t wait to run through the f2

11 Likes

They look perfect and healthy!

6 Likes

That’s what I keep telling people and my doctor hut nobody listens oh well :grin::grin::grin::grin::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks. It’s only just the one SSDD plant so far but I have two more sprouting.

The others are 1 Chocolate Kush, 1 cross I made, 2 SiFi Blaze (a friend’s cross) and 2 Humboldt Kush x Sugar Punch (another friend’s cross).

I started 2 more SSDD, 1 more Choco Kush, and 3 each of 4 strains from NAW seeds from Sannie’s Shop, Airborne Jack, Blue Hammer, Cartel Haze, and Strappleberry. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And these are just to keep me busy while I set up a new room, heh. I have so much I want to do… I wish I could clone myself some days. But, it’s about the journey, right!?

peace

10 Likes

Hey @GMan iv ran some strappleberry( NAW seeds) n they finished bang on 8 weeks and one in particular was one of the frostiest & most resin encrusted plants iv had the pleasure of growing/smoking / excellent smoke mate , hopefully you have some good luck too with the strappleberry.
Happy growing/smoking mate ,
Gaz

Ps.
It’s easier than you reckon to take clones bud , just keep trying different methods and im sure you’ll be successful soon enough. Good luck …!

7 Likes

Right on, I have a lot of their strains and have 4 just starting. They are known for the trichome coverage. Their G39 is sick! I haven’t grown any of the 4 I have going atm.

ha,hah,… what I meant was I’ve been so busy that I wanted to clone me. lol But, actually I’ve only cloned a few times so I do need the encouragement as this year will be different!

peace

8 Likes

Got a sunshine daydream in my mailbox today! Definitely brightened my day!

9 Likes

I am interested in acquiring these. does anyone have any plans to purify/pheno these as @lefthandseeds did to Jungle Spice?

3 Likes

I believe she just did open pollination to open up the pheno variation again, naturally. Then it’ll be up to us to find some good ones!

peace

5 Likes

I’m gonna start with 7 SSDD. I may do a journal I may not. My plan is to find a good mother and clone it out to run for a while. I’m also going to give a friend some seed also. It was a very hard choice to pick but I really like the sound of this and the lineage. I will want to do the DBHP in hopes that I’ll move to Hawaii and be able to grow it there. I will also give some friends some jungle spice seeds that I received. This package I received is a lot to search through and I can’t do it alone.

16 Likes

Ssdd, give me more…happy…happy…joy…joy…:grin:

15 Likes

I’m bummed. I got 3 out of 3 males. :frowning2: I got one early and popped two more seeds to get a female… arrgghhh.

I really wanted some to smoke.

7 Likes

Keep trying. You’ve still got time! Pop 3 more and you’ll probably get 3 females. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

My ssdd seeds never arrived so I went and bought a pack from jamesbean along with
Joystick
Soul mate
And space cake

5 Likes

Yeah, If I kill these off, I won’t get another male in the bunch, lol. I have them all out of whack now. I was hoping to be seeing flowers by now instead of soaking seeds. But I may still try a few more. I really wanted to smoke her again.

None of the males are really grabbing my attention. No stem smells at all almost. One is bigger and stronger looking than the other two, but nothing spectacular. So, I may chop these but I almost feel like I should to grab the pollen from them all. I’m afraid I’ll end up with pollen everywhere and I really don’t want that this run. I have to get another room set up to let the males open up enough to grab some dust and chop them. I’d feel better than trying to do it ghetto style like normal, heh.

Instead of being the eccentric neighbor lady with hundreds of cats in the house, it’ll be me, the old hermit guy with plants growing out of the chimney there are so many.

peace

2 Likes

Did you pay shipping to get them mailed to you? If so, I’ll send more.
Did @Johnnybsmokin get them and contact you?
(I’ll try getting some in the mail for you tomorrow.)

5 Likes

I think some of the confusion is Johnnybsmokin just agreed to be the distributor about a month ago…have a box ready to send just waiting on TE Remix to add to it though may as well add a couple SSDD packs I have left instead and get it off in the mail. Also, Billybob isn’t on the list in the 1st post so may have arranged it in pm with someone…went through my pm’s so wasn’t me this time :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ll get it sorted for ya Billybob :wink:

8 Likes

Its all good matey . popped 5 of my ssdd lastnyte.

4 Likes

Sorry, I already shipped them. Guess you’ll just have to find someone to gift them to. :wink:

8 Likes

I know a couple of cancer patients who will grow them (: . cheers matey

4 Likes