Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 SSDD -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

I’ll trade my 3 males in for 3 females, lol. I may keep one of them. I’m watching them now. If I’m not careful I’ll end up pollinating the whole place.I was only going to keep one male, a Chocolate Kush, and now I have 10 or 11 and I can’t let even one go yet.

Nothing really exciting but some are from seeds I have only one pack of, so I think of saving pollen while I have it. One SSDD is a little shorter, very stout looking and nice looking leaves. No stem smell to speak of and it want to keep his pollen.

I want to pop more SSDD for smoke, and probably will, but I already said that about some other seeds and did that, too. They were all slow for various reasons, and will be a completely different run after this one… And I want to start more… and, I still sort of had summer plans all together different.

Hey, good problems to have. I’m really excited about this year. I have so may fun things to play with and I want to get to know them all so I can then think about some matchmaking.

Gonna be a Bodhi kind of Summer up in @Billybob’s place. I don’t think you can have too many SSDD beans. I only grew it once and it was soo good. Unfortunately I popped them late into a run and flowered them in small pots and got small yields. But oh boy was it good. It was all top quality. Enjoy!

peace

5 Likes

I would of had a lot more seeds except my dad passed away in January and I gave up growing for 2 months so most of my danksintra f2 plants died. I have some spare head trip x skylotus reg seeds if you would like some

2 Likes

Oh man, I’m really sorry to hear about your dad. I’ll never forget losing my parents. It was hard stuff for me. I felt like they left too soon, especially my mom. So, My condolences. Not much but time to heal, as they say, but it moves slow in that regard. I guess you never really get over it.

I’d probably love to do a trade with you sometime. Hit me up again soon or I will.

Peace brother

ps, a best friend of mine back in the southeast goes by BillyBob. … all the time… heh. He’s a character and is all you would think. huh, a best friend though. later

3 Likes

Cheers matey. No problem . yeah the loss of my dad messed me up for a couple of months. Gotta do a grow with the rest of the dank Sinatra f2 for nube. Nice guy to give me the seeds . so I’ll grow them out bush for him to see.

6 Likes

How is @nube? Haven’t heard from my friend in a bit. The Noble Nube is one champion of a man! Missing him…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

He messaged me about a month ago asking about my ds f2 grow and I mentioned I scraped that grow due to my father passing away.

2 Likes

I guess I fell through the cracks on these. Is there a thread where folks are growing these out yet?

2 Likes

Sent you a message…we’ll get you squared away :wink:

3 Likes

For anyone interested.

8 Likes

Oh, I’d love to grab that @Sebring . Exactly what I need. It’s not native here but like most places seems to do ok. I have a place or two outside the fenced yard that I won’t mind if they spread a little, and they would likely be more safe from being disturbed by mowing or gardening.

I’ll head to your site and check for the costs. I’d love to get the CBD at the same time. If it’s okay, I’ll go ahead and et the order up but it may take me a few days for my funds again. Flippin’ tight winter all of the sudden. Crawling out of the hole slowly. The dang heater is still going in the mornings. And all day a few days ago. I gotta get my wood stove chimney cap swapped out for a better one. It clogged in mid winter after just having it cleaned.

Thanks for the tip Sebring. I’ve been pre-occupied this last week but getting some things going with the gardening. Lots of yard work but I collected a lot of super thick bladed, green as hell, grass clippings for my mulch pile. I need nitrogen at this point ,it was dry last year so I got more carbon based material. Lots of seedlings sprouting.

peace

4 Likes

I wish you were closer, I cant find comfrey seeds to grow, locally. I ask and they say, whats that, never heard of it.

1 Like

That stuff (comfrey) is all around my yard…I didn’t know it was so desirable I’ll have to read more about it. We also have tons of heal-all too, I like to make tea from it sometimes.

3 Likes

Be careful, some Comfrey strains are toxic I believe, I think its only the Bocking that is good for mulch, compost and tea’s. It has a nice balance of N.P.K and other stuff.

2 Likes

Well I wasn’t planning on eating any unless my financial situation changes :open_mouth: but still that’s good to know, thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

Toxic to plants as well I think.

3 Likes

:rofl: this made me giggle lol

6 Likes

Heh, I was at that point this winter. I have been housing a girl who has no resources atm but is a great artist and it taxed all of my resources. And, it’s been a long winter with high heating bills.

So, I knew the woman living here before me was in to edible weeds and plants and for medicinal too.
Crap, I started getting information on weeds in my yard and I have some tasty ones! heh. I had to get help identifying some but it’s really cool how many things are right in front of us.

I feel smarter already, just in case we ever get to that stage in this country but the chances seem higher than ever before. It doesn’t hurt to understand what grows naturally in your area and with some persistence you can get so much for free. I’m only just now taking advantage of that blessing myself, but it almost makes you mad that it isn’t taught to us in grammar school. But, that does nothing for big marketing and useless products designed only to make someone profits.

I’m finally learning to make soil plenty fertile enough to grow all of my needs. And It can almost all be free, save for the labor to collect the ingredients and make it yourself…

Nettles are another good nutrient ingredient and grows most everywhere I think. I’m still learning about it all but I find it fascinating. And I’m getting poorer the older I get… shessh! So, it’s fun not needing money for so many things. It’s sort of like being a kid again and going all the way back to learn about things we always took for granted.

peace

10 Likes

I’ve gotten a lot poorer since starting the backyard project! lol Not only is it super cool when you learn what free plants or weeds you can use, but how cool is it to use the earth to grow and regrow the earth. Seriously though, how cool is compost? All presumable green waste that is the absolute best thing you can use for growing anything. Organic gardening really turns me on, Man. The whole idea of it and not even just for the usual hippie reasons like pesticides etc…

9 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. I’m getting more geeked out by the day. It is just pure perfection. And, there is absolutely no downside, other than extra time to learn some basics about organics so you can use the right ingredients.

I’m only scratching the surface I feel.Although, I have come a long way in three years, and in the last year a lot of it started to sink in and stay there. I think in organic now, heh.

Have fun in the dirt, I am! Mine is just beginning.

peace

6 Likes

I love this - I love learning about organic techniques and have been reading a lot about Korean Natural Farming and also some Japanese and fermented plant / juice extracts, making your own lacto b. etc etc.

Nature!

4 Likes