Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 SSDD -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Haha that is awesome… I Just was looking for this variety locally, but no one knew what variety they had! I ended up digging comfrey plants from two different people and they are doing great already. They got the excess kelp and calcium-25 foliar spray and have settled in and are flowering already. Look forward to making some FPE with them next season.

5 Likes

Did you lose your web page? it goes to some lame geography page.

1 Like

Try http://SebringCBD.com
Need to redirect the old domain still.

6 Likes

Wow these bleeders are special. you could paint your face with that stuff

21 Likes

some one should do a comparison with regular sap and see what it’s made up of and what’s different from the others. i know there’s a couple of you lab types out there :wink:

8 Likes

It’s really beautiful in the whole “nature” scheme of things. heh. Maybe it really was bred to a dragon, long, long, ago, in a far, far, far, far away place. huh? you think? …

For real, though, it’s so odd, that nothing in the whole plant has any association to a deep red anything. That looks like ink. Very cool. Now, I have to plant that one, too…

I have to make sure I keep my camera batteries charged up, heh. congrats!

3 Likes

Damn sucks I missed this one. Oh well more to come i am sure.

1 Like

Oh, I just noticed this is the SSDD page… is that SSDD??? or DBHP? Poppa’s post made me look to see which room I was in.

Hey @Poppapuff, there are others in the works. The main co-op page about it may tell you more. Some are being discontinued because Bodhi has re-released them back into the commercial market… It’s our main guideline… it has to be a discontinued strain. So, the list may/will be fluid. I believe a few other breeder’s discontinued strains are going to be made into f2s. I can’t remember which now, but they should be in the same section. peace

4 Likes

Sorry wrong page hahah it’s DBHP

8 Likes

Has any one gotten a pheno that smells like menthol, like vapor rub…the f2 fem that’s flowering has a slight berryish sent that quickly fades to menthol.

7 Likes

I hear it a lot. I’ve had some come with a minty or slight menthol, but nothing loud.

Oh, hey! I have my first baby born to a Co-OP SSDD f2 dad!! congrats to me!! cigars for everybody, or, er, blunts would be better.

The Mom is a Sugar Punch x Humboldt Kush. It was a mistake, but a good one. These two girls started flowering a week or so ahead of the rest of my run, and I had a bunch of males on my back porch. One was a SSDD f2 and it started dropping before anything else was close. I left it for a couple of days and got frustrated and decided to chop them all to keep a seedless run this time.

I guess I moved some pollen into the room by accident. They were in a back closet in another section of the house. I notice a seed forming a few weeks back and figured it out.

The other day, I cut the tops off of everybody (except 3) and a seed rolled out from that. I think there may be 3-5 more but not sure if any more than that… PERFECT! lol :smile_cat:

peace

13 Likes

I know I’m super late, but I love bohdi’s lines. I realized everything I love most of it is his genetics. By and chance would there be any ssdd"a left? Just checking I can’t wait to flower @Sebring Maui Sunshine… at least it’s a great ssdd cross. Mmm. Later.
-J

3 Likes

I don’t have anymore packs to distribute, perhaps @Sebring has one lying around?

2 Likes

You guys talking about comfrey and all that, got me thinking about reading The One-Straw Revolution. Masanobu Fukuoka is likely my favorite OG Guerrilla Gardner. I think you’d dig it, also if you haven’t yet, check out Bill Mollison, the father of Permaculture.

7 Likes

Got me taken care of… @Sebring That’s a good dude. His Maui’s are looking so good. Can’t wait to post pics in flower. Ty very much my dude. He’s so easy going and a good teacher. Thanks.

@MomOnTheRun thanks for all you do. I like the soil amending on the DBHP. Never saw a bleeder… Woah! Will adding your soil to a compost after a run mess with the natural balance? Or is it cool to compost rootballs n soil? Thanks so much.
-J

3 Likes

I recycle all of my soil mix back together and add some compost and start all over…

I use Roots Organics dry nutrients so they tend to accumulate in the mix… It seems to be already loaded pretty good when I reuse it.

I just started another garbage can full that I need to freshen up.

2 Likes

He really is :heart_eyes:

Depends on what you mean…if I run it smaller than 10 gallons then I remix it with some peat, ewc, MAP, calcium carbonate and Soft Rock Phosphate - sometimes its used as a filler in the bottom of a new pot though if larger, like 20-40 gallons I leave the root ball, toss in dried fan leaves then plant next to the old root ball and do a yearly soil test if I deviate to see what else it needs - by the 3rd year I remix new soil and use the old for a new border trench outdoors

2 Likes

Yes ma’am that’s all I was wondering if I have smaller pots can I just toss my root balls and dirt mixed together with my compost and I’m going to have to figure out like you said take a soil sample I guess that would be the thing to do now is to get to try to get a kit to test my soil quality Outback?

Just wanted to ask a couple quick questions. Instead of spending money on pre bagged soil which has its benefits I’d like to get a good mix going so I can top dress my plants when needed instead of having to run out to grab more and more. I’m sorry I’m just not sure how you would refer to a building soil is it soil amending I guess you would call it?

Thanks for your time though I appreciate it I was just wondering I like to start my own compost pile and a worm bin. I just need to read up on what can go in a compost and what really can’t I guess anything that’s biodegradable and not toxic I mean like extra vegetables things like that?

3 Likes

Hey @Baltimore, most all food scraps with the exception of meats and dairy. Egg shells are great, though. Google is your friend here.

I start with a bale of ProMix or Sunshine #4 Mix and amend from there. The mix in the bale is nothing more than Peat Moss, with some perlite mixed so to have a neutral base. Most have Mycorrhizae and or silcon added in.

Then I cut mine with a little Ocean Forest soil and worm castings and add in my dry nutrients. I dust my root balls or the hole it goes into, with Myco, and then water. The microbes are what break down the natural minerals for the plants to use.

In addition I may top dress a time or two during the grow, but I use boosters at different intervals, like Surge (fish based foundation type nutrients), or Guano flower boosters… or EWC tea, compost tea, etc.

You’ll find you don’t feed all the time this way. Only when required.

This is only one approach and you’ll find a version that works well for you.

5 Likes