Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 SSDD -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

That’s what I’m realizing and I knew that the water was going to collapse or so because of the amount of heat that was in it and I still should have got four extra bags. I’m going to go ahead and bookmark that I said I’m just compiled and stuff that I can reference back quickly I like numbers. One thing here in Maryland have a lot of is crab shells and I heard that makes the crab shells and so helps kill gnat larvae?

3 Likes

Not sure about the crab shells for gnat larvae. But they use them in fertilizer. I think its crab shell meal or something like that. Being on the coast, you have a great source of nutrients. I can’t remember anything about kelp when I lived out there but there must be some in the bays.

You can use any old fish (maybe, read on it), likely, to make the stinkiest fertilizer you ever used but it’s strong. And with it being so fertile out there, you should be able to find easy supples of grass and manure for adding to your compost. You also needs supplies of carbon, like brown leaves and sticks, etc.

I started my first worm bin around Christmas. It’s cheap and easy. You’ll get the hang of it quick once you start looking. It gets more exciting, the more you learn. peace

4 Likes

Here’s my only girl going, got a clone of her outdoors😎

18 Likes

Damn she’s looking good!

4 Likes

My lady… Still growing strong

10 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t get a good veg on her…i usually let run free the first time I run one…just to get a feel of how it likes to grow, then I’ll decide if the next time I run em, will I lst,fim,…im hoping I get to see what you do with those crosses…i expect them to turn out great

5 Likes

A couple of pics of my ssdd it’s a good smoke but I’ll run it another week or two next time i run some. Nice :+1: mellow taste/high and good for during the day.
I grew out only two females but I’ll do a bigger run of ssdd soon.
These had only 4 weeks in veg & untrained. Stretch was about 175/200 % after flipping to 12/12. It would be great :+1: for concentrates, as frosty af …
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

16 Likes

That’s what I remember. It was very frosty. You have a really pretty one. Looks like what I grew. All bud, not much leaf.

3 Likes

Yeah man, lol I was like damn…is she gonna stop streching…yikes. but she slammed on brakes fast. In like one of the bd#2×js…it kept wanting to go.

5 Likes

Awesome work bro. I’m running s couple of @Sebring Maui Sunshine. I’m sure that’s gonna be awesome. You can tell it’s special. It’s a very soft dark green color.

Those ssdd look good tho Gaz. Good deal bro
-J

3 Likes

Thanks momma. I’m just gonna try to layer my compost. I saw @Sebring making some fermented plant material. That’s looks like good stuff. Have. Good one.
-J

3 Likes

@Sebring thank you so much my dude. You su h a humble smart good dude. Really he’s a wonderful mentor. A true gentleman. He’s got my vote for president! Good looking dude just wanted to let you know it touched down. Thanks @MomOnTheRun too. :blush:
J

11 Likes

Got a couple shots of the lady that going… :eyes:

20 Likes

Make sure you show us how they do. I didn’t get on on that one. Best of growing!!

3 Likes

Absolutely. My goal is seeds before crossing. I’ll make sure I throw some seeds back. I’m gonna do every pack that way if I can. I’m a preservationist at heart. I’ll make sure there’s stock in whatever I can. That’s the plan anyway. :wink: Later bro.
J

1 Like

My SSDD showed me his balls this week and is resting in pieces in my compost. He was absolutely beautiful and was almost 5 feet. I was sad to see him go. :disappointed: However, he turned out to be the only male out there this year, so I can’t complain too much.

8 Likes

I got 3 out of three males on mine, but I did get a few seeds from some of the pollen. It was open for a few days on the back porch before I cut them, and a little traveled on me back into the grow room. Only two female plants were in prime time and I got a few seeds in them. (Humboldt Kush x Sugar Punch) x SSDD f2… woot!

6 Likes

Hmmmm.

And some more damn characters

1 Like

25 seeds thrown down in 3 separate attempts, not one single seed has split. My pack are duds, :scream:

1 Like

Wow that sucks. Glad that has never happened to me. Sorry for your luck