Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 SSDD -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

@Sebring

Standing Ovation :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

@Billybob That is very generous! No excuse to not OverGrow now, folks. :wink:

:evergreen_tree: :gift:

12 Likes

Awesome work to the OG community as a whole

9 Likes

nice work!!! love the stickahs

“We shall, by and by, want a world of hemp more for our own consumption.”

• John Adams, U.S. President
11 Likes

Hi, sorry, ima newb how do I request some of these? LOL

4 Likes

:point_up_2: :thinking: 'Cola?..

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Hey @Sebring - I’d love to be a part of this! We discussed shipping to South Africa :wink::+1:

5 Likes

Added you both to the list in the 1st post :wink: Make sure Sebring has your addresses so we can get them to you

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

It’s a beautiful thing man. This shits gonna work! Congratulations! People like you make this place very special.

13 Likes

Wow that was fast! Enjoy!!!

9 Likes

@MomOnTheRun I appreciate your effort more than you know. Family Members such as yourself are the heart of Overgrow.
Let me know if I can ever help you in any way. Many Thanks, love and respect.

11 Likes

This is an awesome project that is worth the effort with a fantastic team :hugging:

15 Likes

100% agree! :smile: Couldn’t ask for a better OG family.

14 Likes

Thank you so much @Sebring for making these, @Morgwar for donating to the cause and @MomOnTheRun for helping get these out. This is amazing! I hope we can keep the momentum going!

16 Likes

@Sebring @MomOnTheRun

Thanks for the beans of Sunshine, pennywise and Skunk :heart_eyes:. Looking forward to growing them soon

12 Likes

wooooot! seeds arrived, and gift looked amazing, wife stole it lol. 1 SSDD seed already soaking :slight_smile:

12 Likes

:boom::tada:Yaaayyyyyy!!! :tada::boom:

9 Likes

@MomOnTheRun I guess FedEx hasn’t given it back to the USPS yet… Hopefully not lost in FedEx forever. It says it is still on time, but I am not sure how they’re going to pull this off by the deadline.

@Niburan that is so beautiful considering how young they are. Not every place on earth provides conditions to allow that to happen. Another factor to consider about indoor breeding… it is rapid evolution.

8 Likes

Dunno…my mail usually comes ~2pm until Thanksgiving then it comes later ~5pm until after Christmas so maybe its something like that? Or maybe because you are in a more congested area it’ll be tomorrow?

A bit late now though you could sign up for USPS Informed Delivery…they email you a snapshot of what you will receive that day :wink:

6 Likes

I’ve looked around here but I’ve missed the info on how to sign up and I really don’t understand how this all works but I’d love to get in on these beans if possible. Did I miss out?

4 Likes