Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 SSDD -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Wow I might try and get in on one these, you guys are working with some really cool genetics!

9 Likes

Come on in @beacher! The water’s perfect!

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Fruit dreams sound fantastic!!

5 Likes

I would like to be on the list, if possible.

6 Likes

ive spent the last two hours reading this thread with a smile on my face. the generosity here is second to none.

there may still be hope for the human race after all.

17 Likes

I just read this whole thread and it’s fascinating. I had no idea there were labs that can sex your seedlings or test your soil mix. I feel like a caveman lol

@Sebring, did you get anything smokeable from the females? What were your impressions of them as far as vigor and ‘dankness’? They looked really nice, pregnant plants are beautiful.

Should these f2s be similar to the original seeds they came from?

Your living organics techniques are really interesting, I hope to get there one day. I’m just about to move up to mega crop lol

You really crushed it here, well done!

9 Likes

I did smoke some of the flower just to test it, prior to the sulfur application, by putting it in my bowl and hitting it with enough heat to vaporize the cannabinoids, but not enough to burn the green of the flower. It was a really nice mellow happy up high with a total body relaxation, but no sedative effects.

13 Likes

I would love to get on the list for some SSDD. That description sounds like my kind of smoke.

3 Likes

@Sebring Inspirational stuff. Makes me think its time to actually make a dedicated male area and really get my chuck on.

7 Likes

May stash arrived today safe and sound. Thanks MOTR!!! What a cool project! SSDD is awesome smoke!

Thanks to all the growers/breeders involved and all the back office people, too! Pics, soon! peace

7 Likes

I would love some of these, who would I send an address to?

4 Likes

Answered your pm…looks like I am out of edits though you can edit the 1st post and add your name to the list :wink:

7 Likes

Got my seeds today, thank you @gaz29 i like the extra romberry x Joe og seeds.
Mechelle x

11 Likes

Package arrived safe this morning ! Big thanks to those involved in making this happen ! Shiska

8 Likes

Thanks guys :gift: :mailbox_with_mail: :thumbsup:

9 Likes

19 Likes

I also do have my ones, thanks a lot @Gaz29 and all of you guys for making it happens :pray::pray::pray:

19 Likes

:tangerine: :sunny: :zzz: :sparkles:

I will second that notion. The ‘Orange Sunshine #1’ from 50state (SSDD F2) is a weird 90s throwback for me; it is absolutely mellow on the front end, often leading to a second or 3rd bowl, then a half hour later the realization of ‘hey, i’m pretty stoned & hungry’ happens, then ‘oh yeah! i smoked WEED!’ :smile: …and you continue about your day. :rainbow: It’s an all-day variety, meaning i haven’t felt any heavy couchlock or straight-to-sleep effects, and that’s important to have around for a medical user. It’s good :toilet: for ME! :wink:

Thank YOU Cali-O!

:evergreen_tree:

13 Likes

@MomOnTheRun is there an ETA on the next shipment and do you need more seeds?

Asking for a friend, @GrowHard
:wink:

5 Likes

I am ok on seeds… my next major shipment will be with the DBHP, Elephant Tranquilizer remix and Jungle Spice. I am estimating just after Valentines for dispersal. This is just to save everyone money though if one doesn’t care and needs them asap, private message (pm) me. I can provide another temporary paypal link for postage and get them in the mail the following Wednesday…after every mail out, I pm a tracking number and estimated receive date. So far 2 have not been on time…1 of which I am looking at remailing as its been 11 days instead of the normal 2-4 days it was supposed to take though all in all not bad as I have sent out ~60 packages/cards in the last month.

One way or another, everyone will get their seeds :stuck_out_tongue:

21 Likes