Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 SSDD -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Seeds were shipped and should arrive soon. Will update with photos when they arrive!

3 Likes

sunshine daydream sounds awesome, have heard good things

3 Likes

I heard @LED_Seedz is doing the same project, maybe he can offer free seeds too? F2 should be free after all.

Edit: I just found out he will be SELLING SSDD F2. What a POS

You are so wholly misinformed it is an embarrassment.

You have lost any respect I may have held for you.

2 Likes

@99PerCent I really donā€™t give two shits what you think of me :fu:
He IS planning to SELL Bodhi SSDD f2. He admitted it in another thread!
You must be one of his cute little tester buddies :+1:

Edit: I looked through an LED tester thread and I was right lmao! You ARE one of his cute little testers!

3 Likes

This is getting too personal. Please stop campaigning against @LED_Seedz and read my brief in another topic:

7 Likes

Iā€™m done with him. He can choose to reply or not. I donā€™t really care. Heā€™s been exposed for being the cockroach that he is. I would bet the only people flagging my posts exposing his bullshit are his little tester thread buddies.

You donā€™t seem to understand that personal attacks are not tolerated outside #sharks-tank . Iā€™m suspending your account for 7 days.

11 Likes

This should be you icon pic @LemonadeJoe

You are the manā€‹:+1::+1::+1:

8 Likes

Itā€™s never the carrot man, always the stick, i do not understand! Sad actually.

And this goes out to everyone, i will be paying closer attention to this thread now, and will need everyone to stay on track, this thread is about SSDD F2s run, pretty please and thanks. Non-relevant subjects will be thrown to the chat room.

Sci :robot:

6 Likes

Woo hoo! You are the leader of this run no please and thank you needed. . . And look at you go, you big bad leader youā€‹:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

It is always needed, and IMHO a must. Otherwise we lack anything worth looking at.

I gotcha @Hoodini, no worries man. This project will be awesome, we just need some structure, is all.

3 Likes

thanks Joe, youā€™re definitely an evenhanded enforcer of community standards. Iā€™m sure that organicgorilla has something to contribute to the community, and not to stick my nose where it doesnā€™t belong, but his rant against people with disabilities a week ago was absolutely going too far. I donā€™t think that shaming people with disabilities should be tolerated on a community forum that largely deals with medical cannabis. I say this now that he is temporarily banned because I have no interest in engaging with him on this topic.

Iā€™m really hoping that gorilla will consider his statements recently, and come back with a clear head and some more productive ways to contribute to the conversation.

7 Likes

I have dealt with him thru PM and heā€™s not a bad guy at all. Too radical on his way of thinking maybe, and i like that. I like people who are different, people who dare to be different, and i like the guy i really do.

Even after he called me a TOOL! LOLOLOLOLOL

Guy knows a lot and sure, he could be a great part of this community, and i really hope this ban doesnā€™t throw him off.

3 Likes

Well everybody is a little MAD, but we just need to be civil outside the tank.

6 Likes

More importantly, letā€™s get on with the show my brothers & sisters!!!

I wasted no time at all getting them planted in some Jiffy peat plugs that were soaked in water with a sprinkle of TM7 (micro-nutrients, humic & fulvic). The seed holes were sprinkled with VAM (mycorrhizal fungi & micro-nutrients) and the scuffed seeds were placed approximately 1/4 inch deep with some of the peat pulled over them. The lid to the container was loosely placed over the top to help keep the humidity high and the whole container was placed in a spot that will keep it at about 78 degrees Fahrenheit.

Now Iā€™m headed to the grow shed to assemble the 4ā€™x4ā€™ raised bed, fill it with my compost blend (Iā€™m tempted to call it vermicompost because itā€™s got 3 kinds of worms working it all the time), and sprinkle some mini white clover on it so the cover crop getā€™s a good start.

Copied this from my other grow journal, because it doesnā€™t change much!

The soil is recycled from 2 years ago, mixed with kitchen scraps and aged a year with earth worms. Amended with insect frass, rabbit manure, Build-A-Soil Craft Blend, Grow-Sil rice hull silica, BioAg TM7, Ground Malted Barley, Kelp, Organic Soybean meal, etc. and drenched in Compost Tea (brewed in a Tim Wilson bioreactor). Then topped with straw, and mini clover seeds.

The raised bed is reclaimed non-treated wood, 1"x12", pieces. The first layer is my version of ā€œHugelkultur,ā€ which is all the wood/bark/branches/coco coir screened out of the compost pile after a year. The woody mass will retain water and is already inoculated with tons of good microbiology & humic acids.

Layer two is half of the soil from my last grow, which still has tons of good nutrients in it, already available to growing plants! Also, a scoop of compost, because I forgot to take the photo until Iā€™d already started layer three. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Layer three is fresh vermicompost, with a ridiculous quantity of worms still in it (100ā€™s)!

Layer four is the rest of last cycleā€™s recycled soil, with amendments (all organic covering short, mid and long term release rates), the mini clover seed added and the whole thing watered in with some em1, mammothP (I just got my sample bottle so I might as well try it), some comfrey FPJ and WSC. Then I topped the whole thing with a light sprinkling of Grokashi to help start the amendment break down process. I still need to add a thin layer of straw type material as a mulch, but that will wait until tomorrow. I keep it thin because the clover will act as a living mulch reducing the need for anymore dry mulch.

From today forward the soil will only get water, and FPJ or WSC as needed. If they look like they need a serious nitrogen dose, which is very rare, Iā€™ll give them some dilute oceanic hydrolysate.

18 Likes

Holy Moly @Sebring, talk about readiness man!

This is going to be epic brothers and sisters.

Thanks for your dedication and time, you are doing Godā€™s work bro.

10 Likes

Man Iā€™m so interested in how this turns out, best of luck to all! Grow onšŸ¤˜

5 Likes

My worm bins are empty, as is my old compost bin, and all my recycled soil! The only thing I still have working is the new compost. :blush:

Need to finalize my light order for SolStrip rails and finalize my order for Blumat drip tape! Iā€™m doing everything I can to make sure that the ONLY stress the plants feel is from the chitin/chitinase in the soil and the occasional pruning to expand the canopy. All stress isnā€™t good for plants, only specific stresses cause them to increase defensive responses like the production of secondary metabolites.

@MadScientist hehe, Iā€™ve been doing this stuff for so long I do it more by habit than by intent!
@StevieG Thank you! My biggest challenge these days is keeping the plants from getting out of control. :thumbsup:

11 Likes

So awesome! Last week it was an idea, today itā€™s history! I feel so happy, this is an inspiring moment guys!:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes