Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 SSDD -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Now I saw it as a poll, I voted… get the one you want though if it isn’t B, I’ll get it and pair it up with these 2 for a “forest” party

:stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

OR could get toastyjakes and Craigson15 on board to sport a gnome for their pots…Bodhi grower gnomes lol

If not, i’ll see what toys my 10 yr old bagged up to get rid of…lots of figurines: superhero’s, pokemon, skylanders, some villains etc…I think I still have some Polly pocket and/or powerpuff girls out in storage from when my daughter was young though fairies are more of my thing - oh I know! Gnomes getting the attention of fairies trying to influence them or some periodic action

Like I need another excuse for frequent posts though it could be both interesting and fun rofl!

Side note:
Let me know if I am stepping on your toes as its your idea after all just know, I have been looking for “guardians” since I saw a GreatGrammy on GC use porcelain dolls to protect her tents a year or 2 ago just haven’t been really inspired until now

9 Likes

The Great Gnome Massacre, is on its way. I wanted to go overboard buying a bunch of different ones, but I restrained myself!
Anyone that wants to decorate their garden with the same or different figures should!

13 Likes

i think i have some stuff. saved a WarHammer40k figurine from decades ago. :nerd: :wastebasket:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

That’s cute as hell!

5 Likes

In the middle of a 2 week overtime binge at work, so there are fewer updates for another week. However, I did have time to have some fun.

Rex visited the male plants for a couple of minutes. The bottom right plant is just killing it in the vigor department. Almost no early stretch from any of the plants so far.

Rex is in his final home, frolicking among the clover and cannabis while he snacks on fresh gnome hor d’oeuvres.

In the bottom of the photo are purple flash ornamental pepper plants. I moved them inside so that the slugs and insects outside would leave them alone. They’ve recovered nicely! I’m thinking I might just interplant them with the SSDD. I’ve been testing to see how long it took them to start to produce pollen and they have just barely started to show flowers. I took a glance and didn’t see any pollen sacks, but I need to make a more thorough exam. Although, that might have to wait for another week.

22 Likes

looking good yall…

I should invest in the fairies… i like the fae… interesting people lol

8 Likes

:thumbsup: :smile:

…now we should call :telephone_receiver: :japan: Japan and make a stop-motion movie… :projector: :popcorn:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Love it!!

Dooooo iiiiiiit! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

15 Likes

How do you avoid bugs?

5 Likes

@Craigson15 I don’t!
Everything I do is to assist nature in defending itself. If the system goes out of equilibrium then I add more biology to tip the scales back.
Gnats? Add SF nematodes and H. miles to eat the larval stage.
Two-spotted spider mites? Add N. californicus or P. persimilis to eat all stages. Then sprinkle some non-cannabis pollen around as a second food source, so they stay active a few more weeks.
Etcetera! For every problem something has evolved to keep the balance.

They’re getting big fast.

24 Likes

Not to mention if you have a healthy population of beneficial insects it is very difficult for the pathogenic ones to get a foot hold.

Nice and healthy looking plants. That also helps deters pathogens/diseases. It’s like the lion going after the sick and slow gazelles.

12 Likes

Wine corks are another source of miniature characters for our plants. My little buddy is enjoying the “sand” on Mung Beach after his plant was fed mung beans sprouted seed tea.

11 Likes

@danzakuduro lol, love it. The cork character is adorable!

5 Likes

Hahahaha. Does the Trex keep the beneficials in line? That bed is looking healthy. I’m into this for sure.

5 Likes

LOL, the Trex is for scaring off macroscopic insects. I’m hoping they see it and think twice about moving in!

7 Likes

The plants have gotten large enough that I feel comfortable flipping them to flower. I checked with people on FB that have grown this strain and was assured that I should expect a standard mid hybrid stretch of 2 times it’s vegetative height. This means that if I flip them now, at about a 18 inch height, they should be about the right height during late flower for the lights I’m using, while still producing a ton of seeds.

I went ahead and set the light timer for 14 hours of light. This should trigger them to slowly transition into the flowering stage and I’ll decrease to a 12/12 schedule within the next couple weeks. I’ll also take a clone of each in a couple weeks once my flowering plants finish and their space frees up.

Robust Males!

The biggest leaves are already bigger than your head!!

Prehistoric Females!

Trex is almost completely hidden. I have a feeling he’s going to disappear into the undercover for a month or so until the plants are tall enough to trim up their lower portions. The females will get trained outward and away from each other within the next couple weeks as well.

22 Likes

Activate T-Rex Ambush Ninja mode!!! Loving the mini jungle you have growing on :smiley:

7 Likes

Wow! They look fantastic! Obviously loving your soil!

7 Likes