Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 TE Remix

Here we are again OG family​:+1::+1:
Tranquil Elephantizer Remix is the Bodhi strain
@Fewding your my breeder
@Craigson15 you are the soul of this run and the donator
I thank you gentleman for giving up your time, effort, and those hard earned seeds for this project to be accomplished, this is the start of it all!

:warning::loud_sound:How this works is :loud_sound::warning:
You sign yourself up by clicking the triple dot symbol.
then clicking the pencil symbol
An edit window should appear at the bottom of your screen that you can use to edit this post. Add your username where it goes in alphabetical order under the category it goes under, either ADDRESS ON FILE or ADD/SEND LIST.

Donor sends seeds to breeder OR breeder has the seeds already for the project
Breeder grows the plants and documents it in the assigned thread
Those interested puts their name on the list for the breeder and distributor to go off of (How many packs needed)
Receiver ensures their safe address is on file through pm
Breeder harvests the seeds, dries them out and sends them to each distributor
Distributor reaches out to everyone in their area to arrange postage and delivery
Distributor sends out the seeds and gives receiver an estimated delivery date if they can
Distributor moves the members name from wait list to shipped list
Receivers inform seeds received

Current Request List:
:envelope_with_arrow: Address on file :envelope_with_arrow:
Africa: MikeM
Aus: Johnnybsmokin
Canada: Shadey
Latin America: MadScientist
UK/EU: Gaz29
US: MomOnTheRun

allotment
Badfishy1
Baltimore
BubbaRay
Burnso
cannacrab
Chainmaker
ChronicMcBudz
ConwayFarms
Craigson15
crazaer
DanzaKuduro
dgtxxx
Dr_Jekyll
Drnylle
Esrgood4u
Felzarn
Fewding
Fortheloveofbud
gardentroll
Gaz29
GMan
goatrock
grease_monkey
GreenCaciqueHawaii
growhard
Guitarzan
Hashtree
Hempire420
I_thewindcries
jamescoldflame
Jay
jdem075
jhentz
jcfzougere
Jjm
SweetLeaf
JuniorB
Johnnybsmokin
khaoohs
kingkush312
KronicKuz
lefthandseeds
legalcanada
MadScientist
MBSeeds
MBVapester
MD_Grower
MikeM
mike28086
Misolo313
misterbee
mistichaze
MomOnTheRun
Mongobongo
monkeyman
Morgwar
MudDragon
N.R.G
Neogitus
newb2.0
Niburan
Northern_Loki
Olbrannon
oleskool830
OniTenshu
OoohThatSmell
OrganicGorilla
Orion
Pakore
Phatlewtz
pookie123
PoppaPuff
randrobertson522
Reallifegrows
Red_Beard420
riahgorf_1
schmarmpit
SamwellBB
SCJedi
Sebring
ShiskaberrySavior
shanti-ri
Shadowz
Sincy
tacoavenger17
ThaWeedguy
TheJanitor
thenasty1
Tinytuttle
toastyjakes
Tommy_McCain
ttutone
Trichomelab
trytogoodbud
ukpollenchucker
Undead-Toker
werbas
Whadop
Worcestershire_Farms
zephyr
50State
Zion
BuckeyeBeanz
Smokerheat
Shadey
TrippyHippy
LabRat
GreenCaciqueHawaii
instg8ter
zavorotnuck
Yawningtears

ADD/SEND LIST
:seedling::seedling::seedling:Please Pm Address to Sebring or your distributor :seedling::seedling::seedling:
Africa: MikeM
Aus: Johnnybsmokin
Canada: Shadey
Latin America: MadScientist
UK/EU: Gaz29
US: MomOnTheRun

:clipboard: If you have, put your name in bold above :clipboard:

buryseeds
ezfave
funguy
Hempire420
Hoodini
lunchpale
McMuffin
Muleskinner
no_chem
Scissor-Hanz
Sunvalley
WMoon518
Yarddog
invisible
Sincy

28 Likes

whats TE? hows this co op open pollination going to work ?

5 Likes

Tranquil elephantizer and

I don’t know if you missed it

3 Likes

Well this is it I guess. I’d be way more excited if I didn’t have to sleep. :sleeping:

Can’t wait to get started. Should be great working with you all.

:v:

6 Likes

ya i haven’t read many threads in the last couple months ill read thru that 1 thanks

5 Likes

Lol it’s a doesy so you might want to make some popcorn or smoke a bowl first lol shit gets a little crazy

7 Likes

Not sure I understand why there are multipul threads popping up exploding Bodhi’s gear espically with the words being used as a mission statement.

Bodhi is well documented traveling the world strain hunting seeds, all of which costs thousands of dollars to do.

He has been doing this for years and got popular because of his kindness and has shared more free packs of seeds than anyone I know.

I think you all should ask yourself would you be doing this if he were here? I feel this is wrong and I am in no way supporting this at all.

This is crossing the line.

4 Likes

Well my man the topic heads are wiki meaning anyone can edit it. . .please feel free to do so

2 Likes

I think this concern has been addressed a couple times on the associated thread Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi Preservation Project In-house Special

@LED_Seedz If the link information doesn’t address your concerns I’d be happy to try pushing to have Bodhi himself give his blessing to the project, or at least a statement that he isn’t opposed to it. I haven’t met Bodhi, but I believe a few people on OG do know him.

9 Likes

Frankly I don’t care what you are all trying to use to justify what Is being done. Bodhi is my brother and I can tell you he would not approve of what is being set up here.

Trust me when I say No One on this site knows Bodhi better than I or goes back longer.

I get making a strain.

6 Likes

Well to respect the legend bodhi, all I ask is that he personally responds on this thread telling us he disapproves and I will close these threads immediately, I mean no harm with what is trying to be accomplished here and respect everyone’s opinion so thank you for speaking out​:v::grin:

2 Likes

I believe everyone helping with this project is doing their best to work off of the information we have, which seems to conflict with what you’re saying. I believe you know in your heart that you’re protecting Bodhi and his work. However, without a direct message from Bodhi we are left with your word against going forward that directly contradicts all of Bodhi’s public statements. Can you see what we’re seeing and why?

7 Likes

These threads are taking words he has said and you are using them against him.

It was also stated that he was sent PM asking permission and he never replied so how about instead of asking him to come here you guys get a written permission slip with his blessing and close these down until then.

Using what he has said about a “person” making seeds and using a forum to create a group effort is not the same thing and every one of you know this is BS.

I have both him and his wife on speed dial. One of you claims to know him and have access to him step up. I’ll be making my call in the AM to make him aware but I will not be asking him to come here.

5 Likes

Thank you, we appreciate that you’re willing to contact him about this. I would hope that he’d want to come here. We haven’t been trying to hide anything. Everyone involved wants to honor him and his work. You are correct that making seeds for a couple of strains across a small group of people is different than a single person making some seeds. However, I also believe that it is still not so large as to be some sinister enterprise out to deprive Bodhi of a livelihood. We have 3 sets of donors/growers with a single strain each and no more. I believe everyone involved is open to hearing how Bodhi feels, and will gladly abide by his requests.

11 Likes

I’d rather you quote my entire sentence and not just the part you care to listen too.

He is no longer at any forum and barely has time for IG. Like you said, you do not know him and I have known him on a personal level for years. He has also made no secret of that and I am sure you can find that quote in one of his recent interviews. I love how everything was pulled out of context to fit the project.

Here is the mission statement posted above. These are the words you are using for these projects.

Yeah, nothing sinister about that at all. I can see the “fuckery” though.

1 Like

Again let me repeat this The topic heads are wiki meaning anyone can edit them
those are not my word nor did I post them on there, those are apparently the community’s words seeing as they can be changed at ANYTIME by ANYONE, including you. . .every Co Op bodhi thread is like this. . . Other than that I have no objections to anyone’s opinion

1 Like

Please enlighten us, my good sir

2 Likes

@LED_Seedz PLEASE. Quit acting like you’re Bodhis personal bodyguard. For a guy with 167 followers on Instagram, you aren’t as important as you think you are. Let’s get that straight right now. Stop with the “ I know Bodhi the best” attitude. It’s pathetic. It actually makes me sick…
People want to f2 unavailable Bodhi strains. What the fuck is wrong with that? He’s said many times that he wants people to f2 his work. GTFOH!

17 Likes

Quote the mission statement: " Stop the hoarding, stop the extreme profiteering, and stop the fuckery so common in this industry. We can all band together to stop it by not charging anything for sharing,"

…makes it sound like this is about money, and entitlement. Nothing to do with preserving rare lines. I can get behind it, if it’s about science. But not economics.

7 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz you are absolutely right, I don’t want to change it, because it is the topic at hand but you are definitely right and I will make sure that is put in there right now!

5 Likes