Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 TE Remix

I’d do it max 14 days away, simply because you never know what could happen during flowering (life likes to attack you just when you think everything’s going perfect), and the extra couple days won’t give you THAT many more extra ovules.

4 Likes

I could be wrong but it takes a lot longer than 30-40 days to make seeds no?
I had my males in w females day like 1-21 flower and when i harvested at just over 9 weeks there were still lots of immateur seeds

4 Likes

That’s a good question, interesting that you still had immature seeds after 6 weeks. Gestation period is just one item on a long list of data points we don’t track well enough. In humans pregnancy can naturally vary up to a month, maybe the Skunk 91 is a long-pregnancy family. Imho it would go hand-in-hand with the small seed size, most likely a trait passed down from its Sativa ancestry.

We’ll have to compare your current skunk hunt to the parents and the unrelated skunks, see if we can’t find a pattern.

7 Likes

I can’t really explain it but my seeds were all made much faster than ripe bud. about 4-5 wks for seeds on 12wk sativa. :thinking: dunno. it’s all in line with Overgrow Philosophy, so cool with me. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Collected pollen earlier from all 5 men.
(bad pic I tried using a new app)

Sifted the flowers and then diluted 50% with flour. Folded in tin foil and placed in bad with rice in the freezer. Not much longer til we pollinate!

Literally just tipped them on their side above my coke mirror, then shook. Fans were off and I misted all the walls in the room to take care of any stray pollen, but I’m not a damn scientist so we’ll see haha. Regardless they all seem to be a variation of the same pheno any way.

12 Likes

Totally psychedelic … this song comes to mind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpGEeneO-t0

:stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

:thinking: :red_circle: :guitar: :cop:

5 Likes

Haha @MomOnTheRun & @cannabissequoia well now my next project is to have a motion detector in the grow room and any time I walk in these songs will start playing haha.

6 Likes

The deed is done. Number 9 has been pollinated by both number 10 and number 6.

Heavily dusted for maximum coverage

Her clone is in veg now but won’t be able to take cutting for a while so the next batch of seeds won’t be for months.

See you soon!

11 Likes

:bomb: bukakke :shower:

6 Likes

Can i get put on the TE list ? Ty

2 Likes

Indeed!

(added to meet message length requirements.)

5 Likes

Added you to the list in the 1st post :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Seems like every last pistil is starting to recede now. Should be a good first haul.

13 Likes

Like to be added to the TE list…Ty

4 Likes

Added. Just make sure Sebring or myself has your mailing address so when the time comes, its on file for the right distributor so all that is needed is payment for shipping

5 Likes

She’s looking plump!

11 Likes

Hey guys, I would like to be added to the list, as well. Thank you. I think I have addy on file but if I need more let me know! peace

3 Likes

Got you on the list :point_up::point_up: up top in the 1st post :point_up::point_up:
Nothing more is needed until the seeds are close to being sent out :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks Muleskinner, that sounds much closer to every homegrower I know. Big up! peace

ps: I’ll give my blessing to the Chernobyl project! lol.

peace

3 Likes